4 Porcini  5.00 Beverley

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream  15/05/2012 3 Places

1/4 Odds 5/1 To Run 

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns

Lucky 15    15

Saver on Bursting Bubbles in the 3.30

This horse is now a representative of N-O.

I have also joined in as I am bored at work, and fancy some money for my holidays.

Good luck you sluts.

I'm coming with you if it gets turned over. :lol:

Select Committee @ 12/1 e/w in the next.

Likes it around Beverley and is usually always in the running for a place. Has won off its current mark of 71 before so makes appeal at a big price.

Good harse.

Michael Bell hopes there is better to come from Bridgehampton (3.30) and said: "He has been gelded since his last start and hopefully this will have improved his chances here. He holds ability and we just need to find the key to unlock it."

Ouch. :kasper:

Tempted to stick the winnings I've just gotten from 3:00 on it as well now, but don't want to tempt fate. :lol: Scared I'll walk away with nothing after what's looking like an okay day, still the football to come tonight.

Michael Bell hopes there is better to come from Bridgehampton (3.30) and said: "He has been gelded since his last start and hopefully this will have improved his chances here. He holds ability and we just need to find the key to unlock it."

Ouch. :kasper:

Chopping his bollocks off = win :lol:

Tempted to stick the winnings I've just gotten from 3:00 on it as well now, but don't want to tempt fate. :lol: Scared I'll walk away with nothing after what's looking like an okay day, still the football to come tonight.

What did you back/have on, wormy?

Obviously not to the level of money you guys do, but I had a bit e/w on Mercers Row and Diamond Blue. Otherwise I've only got a repeat of Stu's Lucky 15 and Courage on.

Obviously not to the level of money you guys do, but I had a bit e/w on Mercers Row and Diamond Blue. Otherwise I've only got a repeat of Stu's Lucky 15 and Courage on.

Good stuff. :thup:

The football season is over, here’s me thinking my gambling addiction will fade away.

Horsey Horsey don’t you stop just let your feet go clippity clop  :yao:

The football season is over, here’s me thinking my gambling addiction will fade away.

Horsey Horsey don’t you stop just let your feet go clippity clop  :yao:

:lol: :lol:

Shouldn't we be slightly worried that Warcrown is the daily market mover in the same race as Courage?

On paper, it's a two horse race so I'm not surprised to see interest in Warcrown. Still rather have Moore on board than an apprentice though.