The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Hercules

Deportivo

Southend

:yao:

Probably my fault, I had Hercules -1.

I should've known. Promotion chasing Hercules, unbeaten in 6, at home to mid-table Numancia who have lost 4 in a row and have won 1 away game all season. The result was obvious.

The result of course being Hercules 0-3 Numancia.

However many horses are running, one person should bet on each horse in the race. An independent person, such as myself, would be happy to conduct a draw to see who gets which horse. Anyone keen? Would be fun

If a different member picked a different horse in the same race tomorrow SOMEBODY would win. Obviously not wormy, but SOMEBODY would win.

(probably)

:whistle:

However many horses are running, one person should bet on each horse in the race. An independent person, such as myself, would be happy to conduct a draw to see who gets which horse. Anyone keen? Would be fun

If a different member picked a different horse in the same race tomorrow SOMEBODY would win. Obviously not wormy, but SOMEBODY would win.

(probably)

:whistle:

:pilko:

Sounds quite interesting like, MW. If I trusted you motherfuckers.

Hercules

Deportivo

Southend

:yao:

I should've known. Promotion chasing Hercules, unbeaten in 6, at home to mid-table Numancia who have lost 4 in a row and have won 1 away game all season. The result was obvious.

It's quite astonishing. I saw your bet right after I'd put mine on. Handicap as well. Ultra jinxed it. :yao:

But the result is just perplexing when you look at the factors. My form is abysmal atm. Might even be worse than your's.  :alone:

The curse of Neil strikes again :lol:

Stuck on a 4-fold on some South American matches as well

A double I've got on is my only hope today. Fucked myself big time on the football. £15 worth of bets resulting in the sum total of fuck all. £3 of that is still to play. Let's see if I can salvage this shit.

What horses am I betting on tomorrow then?

I've got the night to play with too. So Messi better get some of his top-notch evening tips on again. :best:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/234/137/5c4.jpg

Think us both being physically in a betting emporium at the same time would reverse the Earth's magnetic poles and in turn result in us obliterating the bookies for all they're worth.

What horses am I betting on tomorrow then?

I've got the night to play with too. So Messi better get some of his top-notch evening tips on again. :best:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/234/137/5c4.jpg

:lol: