The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Clark to WBA?

I'm very tempted to stick a bit on Hughton.

Hodgson special on BetFred. To not see out his 4 year contract at 4/9. Tempted to stick a fair wedge on that. :lol:

and have it tied up for 3 years?

Clark to WBA?

I'm very tempted to stick a bit on Hughton.

Hodgson special on BetFred. To not see out his 4 year contract at 4/9. Tempted to stick a fair wedge on that. :lol:

and have it tied up for 3 years?

That's why it'd be a fair whack. To make it seem worthwhile. Which is why I won't dare. :lol:

Bastard, last horse only placed, still a tenner profit on that L15 mind.

:thup: If it makes you feel any better I got too big for my boots, stuck another E/W lucky 15 on. This time totalling to a £15 stake. Karazhan's place meant my losses went from the whole £15 to a belting £14.34 loss. :(

Guest Roger Kint

Even Roger's Lucky 15 got me £16.99 out of £3 on the back of Coronea Lilly and Cloudy Spirit. :aww:

£91 for me. Who needs favourites :lol:

Ugh. I want to up my stakes so bad but I know it'll fall apart if I do that. :lol: It was the massive drifting of odds for Cornea Lilly that done it. Started 16/1 in the end, didn't it? Stunner.

Guest Roger Kint

Ugh. I want to up my stakes so bad but I know it'll fall apart if I do that. :lol: It was the massive drifting of odds for Cornea Lilly that done it. Started 16/1 in the end, didn't it? Stunner.

Thats even better, i forgot about it til i checked my account. Think it was 10-1 when i put it on, best odds guaranteed is the best thing ever! I always back horses with Lily in it, surprising how often it works(except for the terrible Lily Lily, never back that donkey :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just put £6 on Torquay to score next......................as the bastards bloody score. PP wouldnt accept it  :rant:

Thats even better, i forgot about it til i checked my account. Think it was 10-1 when i put it on, best odds guaranteed is the best thing ever! I always back horses with Lily in it, surprising how often it works(except for the terrible Lily Lily, never back that donkey :lol:

:lol: Shall remember that. I'm gonna be following you a bit more often after the past two days. :)

Guest Roger Kint

Mate the past few days are a blip trust me. I usually crash and burn badly with this :lol:

Just put £6 on Torquay to score next......................as the bastards bloody score. PP wouldnt accept it  :rant:

Was about to get pissed at me bottling a half-time throw on Torquay to win but just realised it's only to pull one back. :aww:

Bastard, last horse only placed, still a tenner profit on that L15 mind.

:thup: If it makes you feel any better I got too big for my boots, stuck another E/W lucky 15 on. This time totalling to a £15 stake. Karazhan's place meant my losses went from the whole £15 to a belting £14.34 loss. :(

Me too, stuck £15 on that horse to win. :lol:

Still, a profitable day today so can't complain, especially after the last couple.