The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:thup: Watching it, what do you think about over 180.5? Looking good or asking too much?

Was looking good at HT, very slow scoring 3Q though. The longer it stays a blow out, the more chance there is of the starters getting rested and some cheap points coming through at the end.

EDIT: 21 pts (10 scores) needed in the last 6mins - even if both teams took the full 20-30 seconds for each possession, that's a minimum of 13 shots. Looking a decent bet at the moment.

EDIT2: 5 pts needed from the last 3 mins - all the starters have been taken out though.

Suggest an in-play bet on the Pacers + 17.5 @ 10/11 (they've got the power to come back into it, but I doubt they'll get within 10)

EDIT2: Pacers have fallen off the map, have been outscored in every which way since two of their starters got injured - I didn't realise they were such important players. Lesson learnt!

£3 on LAK to win the series 4-1 and Rangers to win the series 4-2 double.

LAK won 4-1 :thup: Rangers is currently 2-2 so will probably stick something on NJD to win the next match, then the next again if they lose tonight.

WED - NORWEGIAN FAVOURITES ENHANCED MULTIPLES / QUICK BETS

Specials - Specials

Brann - Sogndal - Stromsgodset - Viking Stavanger - Rosenborg - All To Win 16/1

£5 Bet :)

So, basically.... you picked the home teams plus the one that has the biggest reputation in Norway?

http://cdn.overclock.net/a/a9/a980a3d1_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpeg

Željezničar?? Who are top of the league by 9 points after 29 games, unbeaten in at least the last 5 games and are playing a team that has lost 4 from the last 5 games and are fighting against relegation??

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/307/c/b/Preposterous_Domo_by_hazgirl22.jpg

Bet365 doesn't have that game listed for some reason, must be something ropy about it?

Yeah, noticed that too, only SkyBet seem to have it. It's the last game of the season, Željezničar are already champions and Leotar need a point to survive, but it still seems as if something's 'off'. :lol:

Anyway, despite the email telling me my freebet was for an 'in-play bet on the Champions League final this weekend', it seems I can use it on anything. Gone for this:

SK Brann @ 4/7

Stromsgodset @ 11/20

Viking FK @ 4/11

Celta Vigo @ 1/5

D Coruna @ 2/7

FC Copenhagen @ 3/10

6 Folds

Returns £33, fingers crossed.

WED - NORWEGIAN FAVOURITES ENHANCED MULTIPLES / QUICK BETS

Specials - Specials

Brann - Sogndal - Stromsgodset - Viking Stavanger - Rosenborg - All To Win 16/1

£5 Bet :)

So, basically.... you picked the home teams plus the one that has the biggest reputation in Norway?

http://cdn.overclock.net/a/a9/a980a3d1_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpeg

Basically yes