The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

Put a daft Lucky 15 on this morning - Abi Scarlet/Fine Kingdon(again)/Whitby Jet/Heading to First

First one won easily so that should be the end of it now  :lol:

Zeljeznicar 2-1 at HT. f***ing twats.

Theyve already won the league which is why their odds were mint

Think Poland and Greece will be a draw.

Think it'll be a 1-0 win. Just put my whole winnings of yesterday on that bet, leaving my new lucky amount of 533.33€ in my account. Next winnings will probably go on a Poland single for that match.

Fucking cunts. :lol: I would've been more content with my shit choices if Stromsgodset didn't get one. Had them in a double with cunting Mjallby cunts. :lol:

Also a treble of Depor/Celta/Hercules.

Also a double of Luzern/Basel.

Fucking cunts. :lol:

:lol: Had a couple quid double on the horses earlier which won me a tenner too. Withdrew the tenner and stuck the remaining £2 on McCoy winning his last two races.

Relying on Copenhagen holding on to their half time lead, Celta to grab a second half winner and then Deportivo doing the business tonight in the footy.

Just seen Celta are a man down, hopefully they'll still go for it as they need the win to stay in the automatic promotion spot. Will be pissed if they're the only ones to fuck up, always seems to be the ones with shortest odds that do.

Just seen Celta are a man down, hopefully they'll still go for it as they need the win to stay in the automatic promotion spot. Will be pissed if they're the only ones to fuck up, always seems to be the ones with shortest odds that do.

Notice a pattern?

Xerez also a man down :lol: Celta leading. On the note of short odds, Celta or not, did anyone else think they were criminally short odds? Got 2/9 on BetFred. It's not like Xerez are relegation fodder, like.

Basel and Luzern both equalise before half time. Everything is sickeningly falling my way now, so something's soon to go wrong. :lol: