The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Some tricky games in Sweden today, but I think there's value there too. AIK, Elfsborg & Gothenburg triple gives you almost 1/4 (I think).

First off, AIK - GAIS, we seem to have found some form in that last game against Norrköping where we won 5-2 and after a shaky start played some great football in the last 70 minutes, scoring five and missed a penalty. Could have been that Norrköping are dire (conceded 15 goals in three games including that one), but if we keep that same team (i.e not playing two DMs and actually try and play football) that we'll beat GAIS.

Gothenburg - Kalmar is quite a tricky one. Neither have been particularly good this season, and they are both on a bit of a winless run. But if you at the games they've played, Gothenburg have had a very tough run of games since their last win, and Kalmar got spanked 3-0 away to Åtvidaberg in their game.

Elfsborg - Häcken, both teams are in good form and at the top of the table (Elfsborg 1st, Häcken 3rd). Again, I think Elfsborgs advantage will be that it's at home where they are very good and the fact that it's not real grass will play a part. Häcken obviously had that disappointing draw on Sunday, and I do think they'll come to Elfsborg looking to hit them on the counter attack, where they are very dangerous. Think it could be a low scoring game where whoever gets the first goal will be likely to win, so a under 2.5 goals bet could be worth a look.

Might put Malmö in there as well and do triples and a four-fold, as the price is quite good on them as well. Don't know either team too well in that game though.

Some tricky games in Sweden today, but I think there's value there too. AIK, Elfsborg & Gothenburg triple gives you almost 1/4 (I think).

First off, AIK - GAIS, we seem to have found some form in that last game against Norrköping where we won 5-2 and after a shaky start played some great football in the last 70 minutes, scoring five and missed a penalty. Could have been that Norrköping are dire (conceded 15 goals in three games including that one), but if we keep that same team (i.e not playing two DMs and actually try and play football) that we'll beat GAIS.

Gothenburg - Kalmar is quite a tricky one. Neither have been particularly good this season, and they are both on a bit of a winless run. But if you at the games they've played, Gothenburg have had a very tough run of games since their last win, and Kalmar got spanked 3-0 away to Åtvidaberg in their game.

Elfsborg - Häcken, both teams are in good form and at the top of the table (Elfsborg 1st, Häcken 3rd). Again, I think Elfsborgs advantage will be that it's at home where they are very good and the fact that it's not real grass will play a part. Häcken obviously had that disappointing draw on Sunday, and I do think they'll come to Elfsborg looking to hit them on the counter attack, where they are very dangerous. Think it could be a low scoring game where whoever gets the first goal will be likely to win, so a under 2.5 goals bet could be worth a look.

Might put Malmö in there as well and do triples and a four-fold, as the price is quite good on them as well. Don't know either team too well in that game though.

Cheers bud, I already have my accumulator today set up:

AIK vs GAIS

Elfsborg vs Hacken

Molde vs Tromso

Georgia vs Turkey

Valladolid vs Huelva

£15 wins about £190.

Gonna also hoy £35 on under 2.5 goals in Elfsborg vs Hacken.

Contemplating putting £100+ on Universidad Chile -1 tonight. Going to let it fester with me today for a while and see later. Think it'll be my last big bet of the season if I do.

May join you on this, a smaller bet though, probably about £20.

Contemplating putting £100+ on Universidad Chile -1 tonight. Going to let it fester with me today for a while and see later. Think it'll be my last big bet of the season if I do.

May join you on this, a smaller bet though, probably about £20.

Tempted to throw Santos in with it too....

Guest BenArfaKedavra

BATE Borisov - FC Minsk (3Way - result) BATE Borisov                                   25.00 133/25

FC Inter Turku - FC Haka Valkeakoski (Handicap 0:1) FC Inter Turku

FC Lahti - MyPa Anjalankoski (3Way - result) MyPa Anjalankoski

BATE Borisov - FC Minsk (3Way - result) BATE Borisov                                   25.00 133/25

FC Inter Turku - FC Haka Valkeakoski (Handicap 0:1) FC Inter Turku

FC Lahti - MyPa Anjalankoski (3Way - result) MyPa Anjalankoski

Indeed. :megusta:

Cheers bud, I already have my accumulator today set up:

AIK vs GAIS

Elfsborg vs Hacken

Molde vs Tromso

Georgia vs Turkey

Valladolid vs Huelva

£15 wins about £190.

Gonna also hoy £35 on under 2.5 goals in Elfsborg vs Hacken.

Last bit seems just as ambitious.

Hacken look like they go mental for goals, at both ends. 40 goals in their 11 matches so far.

Hate my statement on BetFred calling it a loss when they placed. Confuses me.

are they e/w lucky 15s?

Yup. Double checked I hadn't forgotten to check the E/W box and all that jazz.

Not that it matters either way, the okay start has dried up. Shit returns whatever the outcomes now.

are they e/w lucky 15s?

Not that it matters either way, the okay start has dried up. Shit returns whatever the outcomes now.

:thup: glad to hear it

are they e/w lucky 15s?

:thup: glad to hear it

:lol: Harsh.

Are AIK any closer to taking the lead, ffs?

Who gives a shit? I need Malmo to do it as well ffs. Already had Molde come back from behind, like I'm getting Malmo too. :yao: