The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Ireland always so underrated and underestimated on here imo. Think they'll have a good EURO and surprise a few - especially Spain.

Hope so, they've been sorely missed from the tournaments imho.

Went against my idea of today's morning of copying that bet - think Turkey will have problems today, having only just played 2 days ago against Georgia.

Went with my lucky number once again - 533.33€ on Germany to win. Returns 977.77€. Do it.

Ive got money of Germany aswell, just checked the score :yao:

Panic in the thread of betting, it seems. :lol:

Everybody (who's got money on the Germans) please calm down. I was expecting them to struggle first half, Jogi will make some changes now and find the right words at half time.

The goal just before the break was vital, though. Still confident. Don't panic.

Went in on Germany @ 10/3 HT :shifty:

Tonight's NBA - Philadelphia 76ers have +5.5 in the handicap, this has been a very tight series (with the exception of one blowout Boston performance). I expect this game to come down to the final couple of scores, but Boston are struggling with injuries and player burnout, so there's even more reason to get on Philadelphia with that bonus (I won't be going anywhere near Boston -5.5 :lol:)

Everybody (who's got money on the Germans) please calm down. I was expecting them to struggle first half, Jogi will make some changes now and find the right words at half time.

Guess again, oh footballing oracle.

Guess again, oh footballing oracle.

:lol:

Fucking Ladbrokes. :anguish: Someone please remind me in future to never go near them again, regardless of whether they've managed to offer decent odds, which is thankfully about once in a blue moon.

Fucking Ladbrokes. :anguish: Someone please remind me in future to never go near them again, regardless of whether they've managed to offer decent odds, which is thankfully about once in a blue moon.

What happened?

Watching Denmark v Brazil rerun on ESPN............ the Danish looking fucking awful.