The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Producer also got me back on level terms again. :thup: Four more races to run and that's me done, as off to work now. Will certainly sneak in the office at some point to have some Rugby League fun, though. :naughty:

Just seen title change  :lol: That's a good effort on me first day posting in the thread.

Did you you used to post on TU Andy? Sure I recognise the name.

Just seen title change  :lol: That's a good effort on me first day posting in the thread.

Did you you used to post on TU Andy? Sure I recognise the name.

Aye, years ago. Don't post anywhere now like. Always give this site a read but didn't bother signing up until lately when I had a spare ticket for one of the games.

Producer also got me back on level terms again. :thup:

You're really starting to piss me off, yes I was stupidly flukey myself last week, but at least that was a complete one off, for you to consistently pull winners out your arse for a few days on the bounce isn't on.  :huff: :lol:

Producer also got me back on level terms again. :thup:

You're really starting to piss me off, yes I was stupidly flukey myself last week, but at least that was a complete one off, for you to consistently pull winners out your arse for a few days on the bounce isn't on.  :huff: :lol:

Eeesh, he only ever posts winners after they've won...nae co-incidence, eh? O0 obviously, if he was backing them before the race, he wouldn't have a problem hoying them on here. Think I've only ever seen 3 of his pre-race selections turn out to be winners, the rest are all ex post facto...

Guest Roger Kint

Just had a small bet on Producer in that one. Keeps a little bit ticking over until the last at Epsom.

5.00 Newcastle - Penang Pegusus.

5.25 Epsom - Famous Poet.

Be warned i picked Famous Poet this morning

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking Laffan i knew i picked the wrong one just cos of a 13lb swing. Did Prince Alzan get the final place?

Ah, going to leave the horses for a bit. Was contemplating a big bet on Camelot, but my confidence has been knocked after a bit of reading and the odds are too short to make a smaller bet worthwhile. Tempted to stick some more on the Spurs tomorrow night despite them letting me down last night, hopefully there'll be some sort of response after that poor showing.

Guest Roger Kint

f***ing Laffan i knew i picked the wrong one just cos of a 13lb swing. Did Prince Alzan get the final place?

Aye, 20/1.

Well thats a few coppers back as the only one on my ew L15 and a paltry return from Gatewood. Just going to launch the lot on Mickdaam tomorrow and leave the horses alone for a while.

Edit: Cant beleive Laffan came in at 7's it was 5/2 this morning  :rolleyes:

Seems alright but I'd maybe look at DNB for the Russia-Czech Republic and the France-England game like.

Yeah, 54/1 looks tempting, but I would think about putting a few DNBs in for safety &/or go for 5 folds as opposed to lumping the lot on a 6 fold.

Looking at the group stages though there are some really tempting odds.

So how does the DNB work as part of an accumulator?

If, for example,  russia and frances end-up drawing, and the rest came through, I assume you'd pick up winnings for the 4 games?

Guest Roger Kint

5er e/w to see if your theory holds true :lol:

Be happy to know his 33/1 shot came second in the final race at Newcastle and his 25/1 shot was a short head from the places :lol: