Main Sequence

Astrology

Mickdaam

Bonfire.

:shifty:

O0 Mince in the 4.40 is my last bet of the day on the horses

Today's stakes: 1252.50

Today's winnings: 1803.00

It was starting to travel towards the end, was never going to stay with Camelot, but got boxed in about a furlong out and hampered. 5th

EDIT: Keep his next couple of races on your radar. A clearer run-in and he's well worth a stronger finish. He breezed past 3/4 horses at the end.

Aye came through at the end like. Had a bit of a weird race tbh; really sluggish start.

Happy with that, contemplated putting more on and any other week I might have, but can't complain. Got a £25 freebet to use later and have a few bets to run on the Rugby tomorrow. Hopefully WBA announce Rangnick soon too.

BetFred were paying double the SP if Camelot won by 4 lengths or more....he wins by 5 :lol:

How is Fred still in business? Seems to be a succession of events involving them paying out loads. :lol:

BetFred were paying double the SP if Camelot won by 4 lengths or more....he wins by 5 :lol:

Saw that offer just after I'd put my money down elsewhere, fuck, didn't realise he'd won by so much.

It was starting to travel towards the end, was never going to stay with Camelot, but got boxed in about a furlong out and hampered. 5th

EDIT: Keep his next couple of races on your radar. A clearer run-in and he's well worth a stronger finish. He breezed past 3/4 horses at the end.

Aye came through at the end like. Had a bit of a weird race tbh; really sluggish start.

Seemed to be held up at the back alongside Camelot. Thought the jockey did a good job for most of the race, just found the door closed when he went to kick on up the home straight. Cost him a place in the frame.

Anyone who knows about tennis, who do you reckon will win between JM Del Potro and T Berdych and why? I've only heard that Del Potro is canny good but no idea who the other bloke is. :lol:

Berdych beat Del Potro 7-6, 7-6 in Madrid (on clay)

Anyone who knows about tennis, who do you reckon will win between JM Del Potro and T Berdych and why? I've only heard that Del Potro is canny good but no idea who the other bloke is. :lol:

Berdych beat Del Potro 7-6, 7-6 in Madrid (on clay)

Is the French open played on clay as well Stu ?

Saw that offer just after I'd put my money down elsewhere, fuck, didn't realise he'd won by so much.

Ah here, proper pissed off about this. :lol:

Opened up my emails after I'd put the bet on to see this:

Hi,

Camelot looks set for victory in tomorrow's Epsom Derby, but back Camelot with me and if he wins by more than 4 lengths I'll DOUBLE your SP up to the first £1000 staked!

No other bookie gives you value like I do!

He's a fucking idiot like, not as bad as him paying out on ManU winning the title mind. :lol:

Hi,

Camelot looks set for victory in tomorrow's Epsom Derby, but back Camelot with me and if he wins by more than 4 lengths I'll DOUBLE your SP up to the first £1000 staked!

He's a fucking idiot like, not as bad as him paying out on ManU winning the title mind. :lol:

How does paying out work? Obviously in-shop there's no comeback if they're stupid enough to pay stuff out before they've undoubtedly won it. But online, can't they, like, reverse the payout or something? Why the fuck would places do that anyway? Just to save them the effort of paying in the future? I just can't see the slightest benefit to paying out early.

Hi,

How does paying out work? Obviously in-shop there's no comeback if they're stupid enough to pay stuff out before they've undoubtedly won it. But online, can't they, like, reverse the payout or something? Why the fuck would places do that anyway? Just to save them the effort of paying in the future? I just can't see the slightest benefit to paying out early.

Advertising - they don't reverse any payouts :lol: what if you withdrew them all straightaway?

Hi,

Trying to be a clever bastard, don't know why places do it, probably just for the extra attention, free promotion, except this time he ended up with egg on his face.

The video's class, smug bastard. :lol: