The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Holy s*** I feel like scum.

Just tried to deposit another fiver to my PaddyPower account, but my bank was blocking it. Called up, and they disabled my account for fear of strange account activity. Basically, I've deposited way too much to my betting accounts in the past couple of weeks. Add that onto attempting to get a new O2 contract, and it was just too much for them.

Made me feel like s*** as the bitch reeled through my betting deposits. :lol:

Aye. If I make more than like 10 deposits a day, Lloyds TSB block my card for 24 hours :lol:

10 deposits a day, ludicrous addiction that. :lol:

Just tried to deposit another fiver to my PaddyPower account, but my bank was blocking it. Called up, and they disabled my account for fear of strange account activity. Basically, I've deposited way too much to my betting accounts in the past couple of weeks. Add that onto attempting to get a new O2 contract, and it was just too much for them.

Happened to me a few times, normally after one big transaction, fucking ridiculous like. :lol:

Tbf, it doesn't help that I deposited like 40 quid in 4 transactions when I got home drunk one night, and played Blackjack. :lol: Especially as I've only recently had spare cash in my account so they've never seen such transactions.

It was just depressing as fuck to realise just how much I've been throwing away, like.

My betting/gambling rule Nr.1.: Never do it while being drunk, on drugs or mentally deranged.

Happened to me a few times, normally after one big transaction, fucking ridiculous like. :lol:

Tbf, it doesn't help that I deposited like 40 quid in 4 transactions when I got home drunk one night, and played Blackjack. :lol: Especially as I've only recently had spare cash in my account so they've never seen such transactions.

It was just depressing as fuck to realise just how much I've been throwing away, like.

My betting/gambling rule Nr.1.: Never do it while being drunk, on drugs or mentally deranged.

Only 2 out of 3 for me then.

I'll let others decide which ones.

I'm fucked. :undecided:

I at least need to place a limit so I can't stupidly do that. Done. £10 a week. :smug:

Jonny, 10 deposits? Is that 50 or 100 quid in a day? :lol: Fuck me. Puts my wastage into perspective. :razz:

Hertha Berlin v Augsburg   Hertha Berlin, 4/7

Fulham v Man City           Man City, 4/7

Man United v Chelsea   To Win Both Halves, Man United, 4/1

Blackburn v Arsenal           To Win Both Halves, Arsenal Fc, 7/2

Bolton v Norwich                Bolton, 5/6

Aston Villa v Newcastle   Draw No Bet, Newcastle, 7/4

My Crazy bet £4 pays £1120

How's 50 quid in one day bad?! :lol: That isn't even half of one of David's bets!

It's not like I did it every day either. Only happened like twice :laugh:

The amount is irrelevant, I think the large amount of repeated deposits is the worst thing. :lol:

Aye, if you just put £50 straight in it's a bit different to starting off like, I'll just bet £5, ah I'll have another £5, just £5 more... etc. :lol:

I honestly think David lives on a different planet. He says he doesn't earn that much then is placing 100 euros on bets every other day. :lol:

The thing is that I've been doing well on bets in recent times.

If you look at all the betting threads of the last years - I've continually upped my level from very small bets like max. 20€ on one game to some crazy things like putting 450€ on Real Madrid for a single (which won, of course :lol:).

The next thing is, I have always an eye on where I stand in terms of profit/loss over the year - I don't have to make a profit every day, week, month. But the balance has to be right when I look at the whole year. And it is.

I'm not criticising you mate. :lol: You're obviously good at betting, I just find it quite amusing that you're betting such high amounts; it's purely relative, because to me they're huge. Aren't you only like 20? Class. :lol:

I'm not criticising you mate. :lol: You're obviously good at betting, I just find it quite amusing that you're betting such high amounts; it's purely relative, because to me they're huge. Aren't you only like 20? Class. :lol:

Fair enough. Turning 20 in around 2 weeks. :lol:

If you think that's big, I'll tell you some stories next time I see you. :lol:

Got to say Arsenal do look tempting. 21/20, very generous.

Going for the "well it's Blackburn, it'll be tough"; forgetting that Blackburn are s***.

Cue 2-1 Blackburn win.

£1 on Blackburn 2-1 @ 12/1 :shifty: