The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

1 Fame And Glory 2012 Ascot Gold Cup 10/11 To Run

2 Carlton House Prince Of Wales's Stakes 3/1 To Run

3 Frankel 2.30 Royal Ascot 1/6 Won

4 Power 3.45 Royal Ascot 4/1 To Run

5 Black Caviar Diamond Jubilee Stakes 1/3 To Run

Pays 60/1~

Good luck Stu.  Carlton House is my banker for the week, s*** or bust on him tomorrow I reckon.

Frankel is a machine! Time to step him up to 10f now.  He's by Galileo and would surely stay, has far too much class for any horse around at the minute.  Surprised Cecil won't be stepping him up in trip until the Juddmonte.  Nowt left to beat over a mile.

F/C with Excelebration was like printing money.  So I had a pound on it :lol:

It is a machine but forever the pessimist, I still think it has to go to the Breeders cup or over to Dubai to and beat the worlds best abroad. Which it clearly wont do but it'd be great to see.

Black Caviar has to put in a similar outstanding performance now to get the same levels of hype.

:anguish: :dinholad: :anguish: :pata:

?

In response to the post "imagine if Frankel lost" - I put forward that there would be a lot of 'losing money' faces.

Don't take offence to it, pata. It's normally me. :lol:

Okay.. Maybe you should take offence. :undecided:

D28, you're being a bit sceptical towards pata. It's very easy to lose track of all these bets pata is writing out, sometimes he forgets what he has written and doesn't check the thread.

Got it, but hey, I'm only 510€ down again. :lol: And after today's games on profit.

Really? Even after the Russia / Poland debacle and after you lost on Holland?

Yeah, I was only down ~200 before Russia/Poland and had quite small bets on Holland. Had yesterday 300€ on Spain/Italy double and 300€ on Italy -1,5 so got 660€ profit yesterday. Haven't yet bet today but will do quite big bets later.

Got it, but hey, I'm only 510€ down again. :lol: And after today's games on profit.

Really? Even after the Russia / Poland debacle and after you lost on Holland?

Yeah, I was only down ~200 before Russia/Poland and had quite small bets on Holland. Had yesterday 300€ on Spain/Italy double and 300€ on Italy -1,5 so got 660€ profit yesterday. Haven't yet bet today but will do quite big bets later.

Ok, fair enough. Well done then. :thup:

Power had a shocker. :lol:

A horse jumped in front of him going around the corner...pretty harsh

Possibly. Never looked like threatening though. Anyway, at least I got another £20 bet out of it. Nothing else for me today.

Here I was thinking just before about a N-O Poker tournament online somewhere? Isn't there ways you can set up your own tournaments for people to join for specific buy ins and shit like that? Would anyone be interested?

250€ France/England DNB @ 2.32

150€ France -1 @ 2.63

100€ France-Sweden over 2.5\England @ 4.58

100€ France-Sweden over 2.5\England-Ukraine under 2.5 @ 3.35

50€  England win 1-0 @ 8.0

50€  England win 2-0 @ 10.0

GO GO!

Here I was thinking just before about a N-O Poker tournament online somewhere? Isn't there ways you can set up your own tournaments for people to join for specific buy ins and s*** like that? Would anyone be interested?

I believe PokerStars has that Home Game feature but have no idea how it works.