The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Rushed a Heinz E/W so quickly I've forgotten who my first horse was at 2:30. :lol: Needless to say, nowhere near. Oh aye, Valbchek or something. Had Chachamaidee. Bit pissed they fucked it at the start. :pilko: I've jinxed you lot with Carlton House next, Captain Bertie, Mironica and Electrelane throughout the day.

Guest Roger Kint

Rushed a Heinz E/W so quickly I've forgotten who my first horse was at 2:30. :lol: Needless to say, nowhere near. Oh aye, Valbchek or something. Had Chachamaidee. Bit pissed they fucked it at the start. :pilko:

There was your fatal flaw, picking two that i had

Rushed a Heinz E/W so quickly I've forgotten who my first horse was at 2:30. :lol: Needless to say, nowhere near. Oh aye, Valbchek or something. Had Chachamaidee. Bit pissed they fucked it at the start. :pilko:

There was your fatal flaw, picking two that i had

:lol: I had a habit of following you when I was on that good beginner's luck run before. It's a sign. :shifty:

I want the owner Joviality has. :megusta:

Guest Roger Kint

Was just going to post that. Mrs Sheik is hot!!  :smitten:

My betting has completly gone to shit since that good few days, knew i should have quit after that  :lol:

And she's married to Sheikh Mohammed.  Not for the money of course :lol:

Only done £30 on Carlton House in the end and a £5 s/fc with SYT to beat CH as a bit of a saver.

Fuck that though, come on Queenie, get us a winner.

Aye, So You Think's probably going to piss this. :lol:

:lol: Fairly simple. Ah well, two E/W from three races so far. a 14p E/W double return so far. :megusta: This is going to be a big money day, I can feel it.

SYT too good.  Think CH went a bit early, gave SYT something to chase, bit like Workforce in the Eclipse.  Ran well in defeat though and came clear of the field.

Had the second and third though and got 22/1 and 25/1 shots (Bonnie Brae and Brae Hill) left in the e/w yankee, plus £2.50 e/w.  So hopefully they win and place to claw some dollar back.  Still not too down for the week.  About £40 overall I think with bets and winnings left to come.

Is the final race not being shown anywhere? Noticed BBC2's coverage ends at 5:15 with the final race at 5:35. Not that it matters like, I'll be at work by then.

RED BUTTON

Is the final race not being shown anywhere? Noticed BBC2's coverage ends at 5:15 with the final race at 5:35. Not that it matters like, I'll be at work by then.

RED BUTTON

Good shout. Considering the money I waste on Sky+ I don't utilise it nearly enough.

Only done £30 on Carlton House in the end and a £5 s/fc with SYT to beat CH as a bit of a saver.

:thup: same here, not the worst result

ALthough judging by your previous posts, more money staked? :lol:

f/c paid 4.8/1 I think - this covers my stake on CH (well .2 short)

Carlton House so close, comes in second behind So You Think

Wasn't anywhere near to be fair.

Nah. Briefly challenged, but then SYT went up a couple gears.

Paddy briefly had him at 5/2, but I passed as I'd already nailed my colours to Carlton House's mast and I didn't really want to bet today (freebets aside). :doh: