The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fast or Free

Great win, bet you never thought you'd get this many winners when you put your 'silly' multiples on this morning.

What you going for in the next? Another tricky one but I've got Rewarded as the last in my lucky 15 to try and claw something back.

Saying as I'm now in the black after the Gold cup I've put a bit on Starboard aswell. Surely Prince Abdullah will be hoping to win this, three strong chances.

Starboard's a non-runner according to Skybet.

:lol: Brilliant, me brothers not going to be happy when he gets to the bookies. Just sent him running to the bookies to put it on, text sent to change it to Wrotham Heath.

No specials or enhanced prices knocking about for the football?

Paddy Power: Ronaldo to score in a Portugal win (90 mins) - 2/1

Also, Money back on the usual selection of bets if Ronaldo scores first.

£5 free bet on Ronaldo to score 1st - Portgual 2-1 - 25/1

£5 on Portugal, Germany, France  :idiot2: , England :cheesy: to qualify - 6.34/1

I thought going France may push it up a little more?

Was that 50p overall btw? Or 50p x 30?

50p x 22. Same as a Lucky 15, but with no singles. Because it was best price guaranteed, it paid even more than I thought. £473.99! Just shy of £3k if Mister Marc won. Still, well happy with that.

Off to Newmarket to see Madness tomorrow night. The racing usually resembles donkies on Brighton Beach, so will no doubt lose it all :lol:

Dunno what the price will be like, but really fancy Newfangled tomorrow. Buick has anothet great chance with Aiken on Saturday as well.

Portugal look far from secure at the moment.

I said I was keeping away from an accumulator of QF winners; frankly, I might keep away from all the outright match winners, seems like a minefield.