The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Cronaldo back to shafting the rest of La Liga after his chronic display last week. I think the term is flat track bully.

Madrid will win the league like. They are so good but in a weird way not good enough at the same time.

They seem to be better at pulverising the weaker sides, has to be said. That might be enough even if they lose the next Clasico.

Same as the winners of any league tbh.

Cronaldo back to shafting the rest of La Liga after his chronic display last week. I think the term is flat track bully.

Madrid will win the league like. They are so good but in a weird way not good enough at the same time.

They seem to be better at pulverising the weaker sides, has to be said. That might be enough even if they lose the next Clasico.

Same as the winners of any league tbh.

Only need to look at Man U last season as prime example.

One day Sewelly will admit CRonaldo is one of the greatest players of all time.

He clearly is.

But he's a level below Messi and the other Ronaldo for me - who are the 2 best players I've seen in my life. I put him on the same level as Xavi and Iniesta tbh.

He clearly is.

But he's a level below Messi and the other Ronaldo for me - who are the 2 best players I've seen in my life. I put him on the same level as Xavi and Iniesta tbh.

Not bad then

Agree about the phenomenon and messi in my lifetime.I cant imagine anyone better than messi that I'll see before I die.he's just incredible.the phenomenon was deadly,could just turn it on and kill teams by himself.Cron is weird because he's obviously a ridiculous talent but I don't enjoy watching him and don't think he comes close as a 'footballer' to messi and the real ronaldo

Guest kingdawson

Fulham are 2 centre midfielders short of being a top 10 team. A front 3 of Zamora, dembele and Ruiz is definitely a top 10 strikeforce. Dempsey is a solid player but they need 2 new cm's replacing murphy and ethuhu. Dempsey as the box to box cm, a new creative cm, and a solid dm that can pass and hold his position. The need a cb to Partner hangelaand  too but the 2 cm's should be a priority.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fulham are 2 centre midfielders short of being a top 10 team. A front 3 of Zamora, dembele and Ruiz is definitely a top 10 strikeforce. Dempsey is a solid player but they need 2 new cm's replacing murphy and ethuhu. Dempsey as the box to box cm, a new creative cm, and a solid dm that can pass and hold his position. The need a cb to Parker hangelaand too but the 2 cm's should be a priority.

Too much Spurs in your life, mate.

He clearly is.

Messi

Ronaldo

Ronaldinho

CRonaldo

Xavi =/= Iniesta

Zidane

But by the time CRonaldo retires only Messi will be ahead of him.