The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Really? The bloke does next to nothing the whole time he's on the pitch. He's s***.

Because s*** players play 250 games for Man United.

I don't give a fuck how many games he's played for them, he's played during an era when they've had their worst set of centre midfielders in years. He's shit, and one scuffed finish against QPR won't change that.

He was brilliant in the year they won the CL.

Guest kingdawson

Really? The bloke does next to nothing the whole time he's on the pitch. He's s***.

I don't give a f*** how many games he's played for them, he's played during an era when they've had their worst set of centre midfielders in years. He's s***, and one scuffed finish against QPR won't change that.

Thanks for the input chubby Jason.

I don't give a fuck how many games he's played for them, he's played during an era when they've had their worst set of centre midfielders in years. He's shit, and one scuffed finish against QPR won't change that.

And yet they're reached 3 CL finals with him in the team.

Really? The bloke does next to nothing the whole time he's on the pitch. He's shit.

Because shit players play 250 games for Man United.

John O'Shea did.

Guest kingdawson

Niel you heard about the Pienaar rumour btw?

Nope, but can I guess - are we looking to loan him back?

Yep. Would be a good deal for you lot but don't really want it to happen.

What does he offer exactly?

This is a nonsense. He's been out of form for a year or so playing for one of the best teams in the world and he becomes 'shit'.

He's not world class, but he's a very good midfielder. Good tackler, good positional sense and discipline, very good passer of the ball.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Think this was Barton's worst ever performance probably. Didn't get anything right today. Felt a bit sorry for him....

Of course you did :lol:

Think this was Barton's worst ever performance probably. Didn't get anything right today. Felt a bit sorry for him....

He had PLENTY of games like that for us when playing in the middle of the park.

Not THAT bad, though.