Injuries - situation according to Roeder

James

I shat myself when Dyer went down clutching his hamstring, glad it was a cut looked damn nasty though. Hope its straight forward a few stiches a bit of savlon.

He makes a big difference to us. We look great going forward when people like Emre, Dyer and N'Zogbia are twisting people inside out.  I am not getting carried away but that was a big improvement on what we have seen this season.

Kids should get a run on Thursday, I don't see why not, especially with a few knocks we have picked up.

People keep saying we've got noting to lose in frankfurt, but we've got everything to lose, if we finish second we get a Champions' League dropout and likely get murdered, if we finish top we get a third-place team and likely go through. It matters.

Unless Fenner fuck-up like.

People keep saying we've got noting to lose in frankfurt, but we've got everything to lose, if we finish second we get a Champions' League dropout and likely get murdered, if we finish top we get a third-place team and likely go through. It matters.

Unless Fenner ****-up like.

It's not as easy as saying CL drop outs will be harder to beat as some will be playing in the UEFA because they haven't played well enough to progress.  We might get a team who are on a downer because they are out of the CL.

Unless Fenner ****-up like.

It's not as easy as saying CL drop outs will be harder to beat as some will be playing in the UEFA because they haven't played well enough to progress.  We might get a team who are on a downer because they are out of the CL.

Maybe, but I'd still take a team that's only managed to finish third in a UEFA group, over one that's finished third in a Champions' League group, any day of the week.

Maybe, but I'd still take a team that's only managed to finish third in a UEFA group, over one that's finished third in a Champions' League group, any day of the week.

I don't know the answer to this, how many of the teams that drop out do well?

I don't know the answer to this, how many of the teams that drop out do well?

Well Moscow won it the year we were in it! :lol:

Well the possibilities with one game to go are:

Group A:

Bremen          10 pts

Barcelona 8 pts

Group B:

Sporting              5 pts

Spartak Moskva  2 pts

Group C:

Bordeaux 4 pts

Galatasaray 1 pts

Group D:

Roma         7 pts

Shakhtar 5 pts

Olympiacos 2 pts

Group E:

Steaua                 4 pts

Dynamo Kiev 1 pts

Group F:

Man. United 9 pts

Benfica           7 pts

København 4 pts

Group G:

Arsenal         10 pts

Porto         10 pts

CSKA Moskva     8 pts

Group H:

AEK         7 pts

Lille         6 pts

Anderlecht   3 pts

Don't fancy many of that lot really.

As i had a lot of time on my hands on Friday, i devised and predicted the eight teams to drop out of the Champions League, and the eight teams to finish third place in the Waffa groups:

Champions League drop-outs:

Werder Bremen

Steaua Bucharest

Sporting Libson

Olympiakos

Benfica

Lille

Bordeaux

CSKA Moscow

Third Place Waffa Finishers

Auxerre

Bayer Leverkusen

Sporting Braga

Osasuna

Nancy

Zulte Waregem

Rapid Bucharest

Palermo

Don't fancy any of the Champions League drop-outs, except maybe Lille and Steaua. Toughest of the 3rd-Place finishers is Rapid.