Only 48,000 today?

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

Honest kingdawson, I'll tell you something sincerely here. I've had the internet since 1999, the year we put you out of the FA Cup twice coincidentally, and never have I come across such a boring c*** as you are. If you're not pulling people up for typing errors, you're genuinely talking shite about something else. I was hoping you were a WUM cos it's not right for people to be as dense as you in 2006, but you're not even a WUM ye just a mug. I've got nothing against opposing fans on here, when they have something interesting to contribute, like Dr Spectrum regularly, Rafa, 1878 etc... but I don't think it's any great surprise that you support the team who have always had the biggest wanks on this board.

Well i actually havent been comming on the internet as long as you (hence me actually having a life), but never have i come across such a disgraceful compulsive liar such as yourself. The way you ALWAYS have to make things up to suit your side of the argument is really quite sad. I like this forum and i do actually like some of the posters on here (Baggio and Dave to name a few) but you just seem to be some sort of bitter twisted loser imo (which is backed up by the fact that you chose a picture of English hooligans throwing chairs as you avi). The way you react to me also leads me to believe your either very young or just a balding, immature grump.

Where have I lied?

You F*** up threads all the time, good interesting posts then you come on, and ye think to yesel "fucksake". You actually depress me, and stop arselicking Baggio and Dave for support. If you had anything to say I'd respect you, you type but you say F*** all.

Arselicking?? you really are a piece of turd. Have a look at your post before mine when you are doing the same exact thing to Dr Spectrum,Rafa, and 1878. Your a walking contradiction.

Guest kingdawson

but you just seem to be some sort of bitter twisted loser imo (which is backed up by the fact that you chose a picture of English hooligans throwing chairs as you avi).

:lol: what shit.

Its the truth though. Honestly though, what sort of person does that?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hodgson09

I think we have had since 1996 oh i remember the days of slow dial-up, drop outs, and sleezy paedophiles always after my young ass.

I can never understand why there are so many annoying Spurs supporters on our forum, no one else apart from maybe Everton fans are as annoying.

I wonder if they bother West Ham, Chelsea, Arsenal, or Fulham fans so much?

now that would be interesting because geographically speaking they are derby rivals not us. It is fun however watching a whole forum almost fight with just one fan, i imagine if we just ignored him he would just disappear.........oh fuck it, fuck off you cockney cunt going on about attendances you could talk if you were talking about lack of trophies but not lack of people.

This c*** Greg as well ,he's online now, aye fuckin yee, go on the gg-net any time and see how far he is up their arses.  I wouldn't care if they were good banter.

I'm c*** am I? Go on...

This c*** Greg as well ,he's online now, aye fuckin yee, go on the gg-net any time and see how far he is up their arses.  I wouldn't care if they were good banter.

And what exactly do you plan to do about that, hard lad!?

I'll tell you what, you should find out exactly why Greg is quite pally with some of them before you have pop at him. I fucking detest Spurs, but I'm not arsed about the fact one of my mates gets on with some of them.

Still, I'm sure it makes you feel really good and really loyal to the cause.  :roll:

Who's a hard lad ya daft cunt?  I have two broken hands, more metal in my face than robocop, so the idea of me fighting any cunt doesn't really appeal, so why say "hard lad" fucking nobhead.  I'm just saying the way he goes on, on their board, is like Eyal Berkovic sucking Hitler's cock as far as I'm concerned.  Who asked yee anyway ye fuckin prick.

May as well say this now, if it wasn't for that gg-net forum that you despite so much I would have been sleeping rough in Watford on the night of 7th November 2006. The night we played Watford away in the Carling Cup, I'm sure you remember, we won on pens... It was f***ing great... I knew if it went into extra time I would have a decision on my hands... f***ing typical.. it went to extra time... decision time.. stay for extra time and possibly pens or F*** off back to Watford train station and go home, I stayed and boy did I make the correct desicion is was f***ing great seeing the last minute equaliser from Scotty Parker and then the Toon winning on pens at our end. By the way, were you there?

Anyway, I'd missed my train and I was screwed, all B&Bs in Watford seemed to be full so it was looking like a night on the streets and trying to catch the first train home, but then a phone call or two and about an hour later I was sat in a B&B watching the highlights of our game on ITV. One of the admins from that site had sorted me out a B&B and picked me up from a tube station about 4 stops along from Watford and given me a lift there, he also picked me up on his way to work in the morning and dropped me off at the train station, probably making him late for work. That Spurs fan certainly isn't a c*** and I will certainly be buying him a pint in London on Sunday be we hopefully beat Spurs.

Who's a hard lad ya daft c***?   I have two broken hands, more metal in my face than robocop, so the idea of me fighting any c*** doesn't really appeal, so why say "hard lad" f***ing nobhead.  I'm just saying the way he goes on, on their board, is like Eyal Berkovic sucking Hitler's cock as far as I'm concerned.  Who asked yee anyway ye fuckin prick.

You asked, when you had a pop at one of my mates for nee reason. Being a mate I thought I'd stick up for him, but having read a post like that one above, I'd presume you havent got any mates eh? So you probably wouldn't understand that. For fucks sake.  :roll:

May as well say this now, if it wasn't for that gg-net forum that you despite so much I would have been sleeping rough in Watford on the night of 7th November 2006. The night we played Watford away in the Carling Cup, I'm sure you remember, we won on pens... It was f***ing great... I knew if it went into extra time I would have a decision on my hands... f***ing typical.. it went to extra time... decision time.. stay for extra time and possibly pens or F*** off back to Watford train station and go home, I stayed and boy did I make the correct desicion is was f***ing great seeing the last minute equaliser from Scotty Parker and then the Toon winning on pens at our end. By the way, were you there?

Anyway, I'd missed my train and I was screwed, all B&Bs in Watford seemed to be full so it was looking like a night on the streets and trying to catch the first train home, but then a phone call or two and about an hour later I was sat in a B&B watching the highlights of our game on ITV. One of the admins from that site had sorted me out a B&B and picked me up from a tube station about 4 stops along from Watford and given me a lift there, he also picked me up on his way to work in the morning and dropped me off at the train station, probably making him late for work. That Spurs fan certainly isn't a c*** and I will certainly be buying him a pint in London on Sunday be we hopefully beat Spurs.

He could've easy put you up on the settee and besides you've been arselicking long before that episode.  No I wasn't at Watford, do you want a medal for turning out?

He could've easy put you up on the settee and besides you've been arselicking long before that episode.  No I wasn't at Watford, do you want a medal for turning out?

He couldn't put me on the settee as his wife had her sister over from Norway for a few weeks. I certainly have not been arselicking any Spurs fans, I take it you just don't understand that it is possible to debate about football with fans from other clubs without just calling them 'cunts'

Who's a hard lad ya daft c***?   I have two broken hands, more metal in my face than robocop, so the idea of me fighting any c*** doesn't really appeal, so why say "hard lad" f***ing nobhead.  I'm just saying the way he goes on, on their board, is like Eyal Berkovic sucking Hitler's cock as far as I'm concerned.  Who asked yee anyway ye fuckin prick.

You asked, when you had a pop at one of my mates for nee reason. Being a mate I thought I'd stick up for him, but having read a post like that one above, I'd presume you havent got any mates eh? So you probably wouldn't understand that. For fucks sake.  :roll:

Nar nee mates me.  bluesigh.gif

The thing is do you have no faith in your mates ability to give an assertive, but somehow reasonable reply.  You couldn''t make it up, forum chat minders, whatever next.  In fairness your reply makes you look more pathetic than him.

He couldn't put me on the settee as his wife had her sister over from Norway for a few weeks. I certainly have not been arselicking any Spurs fans, I take it you just don't understand that it is possible to debate about football with fans from other clubs without just calling them 'C***s'

Of course I can debate, I can debate as well as anyone, individually Tottenham fans are human beings it's not their fault they support that club, collectively they're the biggest bunch of arseholes I've ever come across, to be continued.

Nar nee mates me.  bluesigh.gif

The thing is do you have no faith in your mates ability to give an assertive, but somehow reasonable reply.  You couldn''t make it up, forum chat minders, whatever next.  In fairness your reply makes you look more pathetic than him.

Disagree with that like, there was no need for you to say that in the first place. I only said what I said because it hit a nerve. It's not nice to see things like that said about your mates. You made yourself look like a tit. Why have a go in the first place? Why does it bother you so much that he gets on with them? I know the lad personally, and I absolutely fucking hate Spurs. Doesn't bother me though?

And I have full confidence in him to give a reasonable reply, I just don't see how he could give it to someone like you, who has clearly already made thier mind up.

I'm not wasting anymore typing on this shit. I'll let you have the last word, I'm sure it'll make you feel fantastic.

Who's a hard lad ya daft c***?  I have two broken hands, more metal in my face than robocop, so the idea of me fighting any c*** doesn't really appeal, so why say "hard lad" f***ing nobhead.  I'm just saying the way he goes on, on their board, is like Eyal Berkovic sucking Hitler's cock as far as I'm concerned.  Who asked yee anyway ye fuckin prick.

I fucking hate cockney gobshites. They all disappear up their own arseholes eventually. Pricks.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm not wasting anymore typing on this shit. I'll let you have the last word, I'm sure it'll make you feel fantastic.

don't think so

Greg if you fancy a pint on sunday, drop us a pm. Got tickets for the lower tier. Want to discuss upcoming games/tickets with you anyway if not poss.

• 2 weeks later...

Who are Tottenham's closest and most hated rivals?  Arsenal yes.

When was the last time Tottenham made it through a semi final?  1999

How many does their ground hold? 36,300

Are they a micky mouse club?  Why ask stupid questions

Tottenham could fill 45,000 no problem?  Yes of course they could just ask Martin Jol, or his son when he's on fake holidays

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4559/spurs9ye.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking Semi Final against your bitterest, deadliest enemies, who also happen to be one of the best and biggest teams in Europe, and tickets are fucking available 24 hours before the game.

http://www.mickey-mouse.com/images/mainmick2.gif

WHAT A BUNCH OF SMALL TIME WANKS.  You really couldn't make this up, even if it was West Ham or Charlton I'd be shocked.