Only 48,000 today?

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66192&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=a9924e3b7ab507d0d823c71fd107caf5

That's the worst one on there. How can fans be deluded after finishing 5th one season? Christ!

tbh Hansen did say that. Dont understand how it makes spurs fans deluded, last time i checked Hansen supported pool.

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66192&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=a9924e3b7ab507d0d823c71fd107caf5

That's the worst one on there. How can fans be deluded after finishing 5th one season? Christ!

tbh Hansen did say that. Dont understand how it makes spurs fans deluded, last time i checked Hansen supported pool.

Don't be a fool. I'm commenting on the comments made about how we up our game against the "big scalps" and how you can easily beat Liverpool.

Seriously, you have to agree last season went to the majority of your fans heads?

Because you all believe it, you honestly think you are up there challenging and you have these shite polls like the Huddlestone Vs Fabregas one where Huddlestone completely walked away with it  :lol:

Pathetic tossers, if I didn't know already I would swear GG was a forum from the same people who bring us football365, ie a complete pisstake!

Guest kingdawson

Don't be a fool. I'm commenting on the comments made about how we up our game against the "big scalps" and how you can easily beat Liverpool.

Seriously, you have to agree last season went to the majority of your fans heads?

No it actually says the result yesterday was a big sculp for you lot. Dosnt say anything about you 'upping your game' for bigger teams and as for the beating liverpool easily comment, i can only see 1 deluded nutcase who actually thinks we will thrash them. Though i do somewhat agree with your last statement.

Guest kingdawson

Because you all believe it, you honestly think you are up there challenging and you have these shite polls like the Huddlestone Vs Fabregas one where Huddlestone completely walked away with it :lol:

Pathetic tossers, if I didn't know already I would swear GG was a forum from the same people who bring us football365, ie a complete pisstake!

Are you also angry that Hansen made the comment??

Guest kingdawson

Not angry about the comment or anything infact just highly amused about how deluded you lot are :lol:

But it was a neutral who made the comment in the first place. Dont understand why your deciding to take your anger out on certain spurs fans who may agree with it. I guess Hansen is deluded to?

Not angry about the comment or anything infact just highly amused about how deluded you lot are :lol:

But it was a neutral who made the comment in the first place. Dont understand why your deciding to take your anger out on certain spurs fans who may agree with it. I guess Hansen is deluded to?

Anger, since when does laughing at someone become anger?

Was it also Hansen who said that Huddlestone was better that Fabregas? Was it Hansen that said the reason you lost was because of the cold? or was it the deluded fools on GG?  :lol: :lol:

No it actually says the result yesterday was a big sculp for you lot. Dosnt say anything about you 'upping your game' for bigger teams and as for the beating liverpool easily comment, i can only see 1 deluded nutcase who actually thinks we will thrash them. Though i do somewhat agree with your last statement.

"NUFC are like us a few years ago...Even in the dark days of Pleat, Graham, Hoddle were able to put in some good performances against far better teams than ourselves AT HOME"

Guest kingdawson

Was it also Hansen who said that Huddlestone was better that Fabregas? Was it Hansen that said the reason you lost was because of the cold? or was it the deluded fools on GG? :lol: :lol:

No but scy posted a link to that particular Hansen comment so i dont really understand why your bringing up other things. As ive said before, we lost fair and square and there are absolutly no excuses at all but that particular link that was posted proves absolutly nothing imo.

Was it also Hansen who said that Huddlestone was better that Fabregas? Was it Hansen that said the reason you lost was because of the cold? or was it the deluded fools on GG? :lol: :lol:

No but scy posted a link to that particular Hansen comment so i dont really understand why your bringing up other things. As ive said before, we lost fair and square and there are absolutly no excuses at all but that particular link that was posted proves absolutly nothing imo.

It was the way it was lapped up  :lol:

Also saw a post on that forum was spurs fans bashing one out over Bentley because he said he would try and beat blackburn for his spurs fan mates. "always said he was a good player" aye bet you did when he was at Arsenal  :lol:

That link shows that Spurs fans think that they are 'a scalp' for us, ie a team greater than the average the majority of the league are - including both NUFC and Spurs.

Spurs fans think their club is great, when in fact outside of Chelsea, Man Utd (and Arsenal & Liverpool on a good day) NOBODY is great.

So because I post a link to one thread on a forum we can't laugh at the rest of the shite posted on that particular forum? Ok!

And it proves just how deluded your fans are.

That link shows that Spurs fans think that they are 'a scalp' for us, ie a team greater than the average the majority of the league are - including both NUFC and Spurs.

I'm seriously creasing up here. How can finishing 5th one season and qualifying for Europe for the first time in god knows how long make so many people deluded to that extent? :lol:

I'm seriously creasing up here. How can finishing 5th one season and qualifying for Europe for the first time in god knows how long make so many people deluded to that extent? :lol:

There was one post I saw that said that they 'look forward to finishing above us AGAIN'. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Spurs fans think their club is great, when in fact outside of Chelsea, Man Utd (and Arsenal & Liverpool on a good day) NOBODY is great.

No Alan Hansen thinks it, some spurs fans might agree with it.

There was one post I saw that said that they 'look forward to finishing above us AGAIN'. :lol:

But they ALWAYS finish above us don't they  blueconfused.gif