Everton, screwed?

Gash

Having had the misfortune to sit in the lower tier at the back of the away end, it's akin to watching the game through a thin letterbox.

Having said all that, last years Goodison trip is firmly rooted in my top ten away trips. Absolutely brilliant day from start to finish (the finish was me picking up a four pack on the way home and telling my lass the same story three times when I got in).

Our fans were absolutely superb that day. Probably the best away crowd I've been in.

Yip class day out.  Was mental on tghe concourse though - accident waiting to happen

Having had the misfortune to sit in the lower tier at the back of the away end, it's akin to watching the game through a thin letterbox.

Having said all that, last years Goodison trip is firmly rooted in my top ten away trips. Absolutely brilliant day from start to finish (the finish was me picking up a four pack on the way home and telling my lass the same story three times when I got in).

Our fans were absolutely superb that day. Probably the best away crowd I've been in.

Yip class day out.  Was mental on tghe concourse though - accident waiting to happen

:thup: can't believe we managed to get a pint, sent one of the lads down to the concourse just before HT :shifty: he was fucking gutted :lol: