Everton, screwed?

Gash

I'd say that Everton are a well-run club, both on and off the field. Considering their turnover, they've done very well.

Trouble is, due to their recent and more distant history, their supporters expect success. That can only be delivered by a sugardaddy.

Guest Randy Savage

''If'' :lol:

I've heard a whisper that contingency plans have already been drawn up in case Bruce can't get things going, and Mr O'Neill's name is on the document in question.

Ive been hearing today about the Everton propaganda machine that's been in full force this week, shocking really. They are a big traditional club, but Kenwright's years past his use by date and is running the club into the ground. Hopefully their protests will be more effective than ours.

Ive been hearing today about the Everton propaganda machine that's been in full force this week, shocking really. They are a big traditional club, but Kenwright's years past his use by date and is running the club into the ground. Hopefully their protests will be more effective than ours.

protests will do fuck all tbh, same as here until someone stumps up the cash to buy the club nothing will change

I've heard a whisper that contingency plans have already been drawn up in case Bruce can't get things going, and Mr O'Neill's name is on the document in question.

That's more like it; Moyes is well out of your league.

Guest Haris Vuckic

What a shock. :lol:

He wouldn't touch you with a barge pole man!

There's few more irritating sights in football than Martin O'Neill decked out in jumper, trackie bottoms and boots (why does he wear boots FFS!?) hopping along the touchline as his team attack.

I think a manager should always wear a suit and if you can get away with it (Hughton) a jumper is an acceptable option.

There's few more irritating sights in football than Martin O'Neill decked out in jumper, trackie bottoms and boots (why does he wear boots FFS!?) hopping along the touchline as his team attack.

I think a manager should always wear a suit and if you can get away with it (Hughton) a jumper is an acceptable option.

I find him quite irritating on tv tbh.

Regardless of money and whatever if Everton move from Goodison it'll be a proper shame. Absolutely lush ground.

Aye, love the away end with the wooden floor boards and wooden seats, feels good being there.

Regardless of money and whatever if Everton move from Goodison it'll be a proper shame. Absolutely lush ground.

Aye, love the away end with the wooden floor boards and wooden seats, feels good being there.

Football ground towering over close knit houses is iconic and class no matter where it is. Proper old school and sadly something that is few & far between in the upper echelons of the league these days.

Guest Randy Savage

That's more like it; Moyes is well out of your league.

Why?

Lets face it, he's not quite there in terms of the top jobs is he? Maybe he should be, but when the top clubs sack their managers (or they retire in the case of Man Utd) I'd wager they will be looking for the absolute best out there e.g. Mourinho, Hiddink etc.

SAFC with a few quid to spend might tempt him if he thinks he has taken Everton as far as he can go under the current regime. I'm not deluded enough to definitely think he would go for it but there is a decent chance he would. I've been fortunate enough to meet St Niall on a few occasions and he is mesmerising to listen to; he could sell ice to an eskimo. 

Frankly, it's a tired old dump with some of the worst away views in the league. It's got its history, but so did the old Wembley which was a glorified open sewer by the time it was bulldozed.

Frankly, it's a tired old dump with some of the worst away views in the league. It's got its history, but so did the old Wembley which was a glorified open sewer by the time it was bulldozed.

See above for my argument, it's not perfect but it's sure as hell far better than a flatpack ground IMO.

Having had the misfortune to sit in the lower tier at the back of the away end, it's akin to watching the game through a thin letterbox.

Having said all that, last years Goodison trip is firmly rooted in my top ten away trips. Absolutely brilliant day from start to finish (the finish was me picking up a four pack on the way home and telling my lass the same story three times when I got in).

It was just a class day out from start to finish. I'm a soft shite at heart and I was choked at the final whistle (beer played it's part) when the players came across. I was with the same lads who I was with at Villa Park when we went down and it felt like proper redemption. We'd already beaten Villa in what was a pretty surreal result but this result was the one were I really thought "we're back."

Having had the misfortune to sit in the lower tier at the back of the away end, it's akin to watching the game through a thin letterbox.

Having said all that, last years Goodison trip is firmly rooted in my top ten away trips. Absolutely brilliant day from start to finish (the finish was me picking up a four pack on the way home and telling my lass the same story three times when I got in).

Our fans were absolutely superb that day. Probably the best away crowd I've been in.