Dwindling Crowds - MA or GO to blame?

Stu

I didn't single us out. Wtf?

All I said was to pleno1 that considering how busy the lines are, I wouldn't bother holding when it costs that much from a mobile (which I'm unsure many are aware of considering the pricing is network-specific and there are no details whatsover on .cock).

All I said was to pleno1 that considering how busy the lines are, I wouldn't bother holding when it costs that much from a mobile (which I'm unsure many are aware of considering the pricing is network-specific and there are no details whatsover on .cock).

am i being old fashioned by thinking i'd always use my landline when calling any 08 numbers ?

am i being old fashioned by thinking i'd always use my landline when calling any 08 numbers ?

Relatively old-fashioned to even have one tbh, well apart from for anything other than broadband.

Relatively old-fashioned to even have one for anything other than broadband tbh.

you're joking, i couldn't afford the mobile bills. i live in a 3 woman household remember.