Your free scarf...

Guest smoggeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I tend to take my Shearer scarf to the games. The scarf twirlling won't happen unless everyone has a scarf though, and if your going to the pub pre/post match the last thing i'd want in a hot pub is a scarf round me.

You can take it off in the pub you fuckwit!  What next from Ally?  "I'm having a bath on Saturday when I get home, the last thing I want in a hot bath is a scarf round me!"

Alright then, well I don't want to be in the pub with a pint in one hand and a scarf in the other til closing time! ;)

Guest Gemmill

I tend to take my Shearer scarf to the games. The scarf twirlling won't happen unless everyone has a scarf though, and if your going to the pub pre/post match the last thing i'd want in a hot pub is a scarf round me.

You can take it off in the pub you fuckwit!  What next from Ally?  "I'm having a bath on Saturday when I get home, the last thing I want in a hot bath is a scarf round me!"

Alright then, well I don't want to be in the pub with a pint in one hand and a scarf in the other til closing time! ;)

You'd have no spare hand to fend off the arse-kicker.  bluebigrazz.gif

You'd have no spare hand to fend off the arse-kicker.  bluebigrazz.gif

Still hurts that!

Guest TheOrder

:D

Guest Canny_Fettle

Has anyone actually written to or called NUFC to let them know that they did not receive their scarf?

Just wondered because I guarentee that there are some left, there were only 48k people at the game on Sunday and I recon they will have bought at least 55k scarves so somewhere there will be some left......

Worth a try?

Unfortunately i was late (f*****g Metro Centre traffic) and they'd run out at my turnstile. I was happy to accept that but when i got up stairs and the greedy bastard on my right had 3 under his seat then I was a bit miffed so say the least - they were for his bairns he claimed. So on that basis i have e-mailed the club to see if they can provide me one considering they'd promised scarves for ALL supporters AT THE GAME. I just think there's a principle here and why should some suffer due to the greed of certain individuals.

I did say please and await a response.

Would be really interested in know what their response was.

I also got to the game late as the Metro's were all running late (and were full to bursting point) but, my turnstyle on the Milburn Stand had plenty of scarves, they even had a few left as we were leaving after the game.

I will be taking mine, probably.........

Lovely lady phoned me yesterday from the club and stated will send scarf in post - shows that sometimes they can get it right.

I will be now taking mine - permanent feature   :toon1:

Guest Gemmill

I have to go and collect mine, the cheeky bastards!  No apology from "customer service" either.  Just a "when will you be wanting to pick this up then?". :hmm:  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Gemmill

It's good that they are going to give them to the people who bothered to advise the club that they did not get one at the game, whether it's posted or collected........

Good on the club I say!

I would have been more lavish with my praise if they'd actually gone to the trouble of posting a scarf monkey on my turnstile last weekend tbh.