Radio 5 Live - NUFC Love In. This Wednesday at 8-30pm

Crumpy Gunt

Set up? :lol: Come on lads! It was about Newcastle's form, one of the biggest stories of the season so far. It's just a bad coincidence, as if a hour on Five Live would mean anything ffs :lol: I suppose Nixon was in on it too?

Obviously, he was the deluded Geordie I mentioned previously.

Set up? :lol: Come on lads! It was about Newcastle's form, one of the biggest stories of the season so far. It's just a bad coincidence, as if a hour on Five Live would mean anything ffs :lol: I suppose Nixon was in on it too?

The whole thing was contrived to fuck. It's clear as day in hindsight.

Hilarious that the news broke during the show. I don't really see the point in this being a big set up, despite me thinking it was.

"its going well, lets try and get a bit more support for a few hours, then fuck them off again".

bizarre logic

I guess BBC Newcastle have to tow the party line, given that if they don't they will eventually lose the exclusive commentary rights. Makes me feel a bit sick when I hear Mick Lowes going on like an employee of the club on occassion. As I said, I always thought the BBC were supposed to be impartial. It is indeed scary if Ashley has influence now there as well.