Radio 5 Live - NUFC Love In. This Wednesday at 8-30pm

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Heneage

I was of the understanding I'd be given 10-15 minutes to discuss the article in detail. Not 5 minutes to answer why people I've never met hate Mike Ashley and Desmond Dekka.

I was of the understanding I'd be given 10-15 minutes to discuss the article in detail. Not 5 minutes to answer why people I've never met hate Mike Ashley and Desmond Dekka.

Nevertheless, you would have talked a load of shite.

Guest Heneage

Nevertheless, you would have talked a load of s****.

There'd have been grains of gold in that shit though Heza, that's my point.

There'd have been grains of gold in that s*** though Heza, that's my point.

Sweetcorn does not equate to gold, you fucking vegetable.

:lol:

:lol:

genuinley just spat my drink everywhere :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

FFS this keyboard was brand new, feckin hot choco all over it  :rant:

;D

Coincidence that an hour long session of sucking off Mike Ashley and what he has done for NUFC comes literally hours before the bombshell hitting the papers tomorrow? I think not.

Hmmm. :undecided:

Nixon you missed a glorious opportunity not mentioning the renaming of SJP as the answer to why Ashley and Llambiar haven't been accepted, would have been explosive and probably would have got the boxing slot scrapped and the NUFC story extended for another 30 minutes!!

The whole show was a fucking set up man. It's clear as day. They spent the entire time sucking Mike Ashley off and all the good he had done for NUFC. Then ended it with that cryptic soap opera line.

I always thought it was weird having an hour long show on a national radio dedicated to NUFC.

Just proves how far his tenticles reach. We all knew he had the local press eating out of the palm of his hands already.

Aye, it's actually pretty scary tbh.

Local press, and even the national press is one thing. But an organised radio show on one of the biggest sports stations in the country? Even getting Alan Shearer involved (though I doubt he knew the intentions)

Set up? :lol: Come on lads! It was about Newcastle's form, one of the biggest stories of the season so far. It's just a bad coincidence, as if a hour on Five Live would mean anything ffs :lol: I suppose Nixon was in on it too?

Howay man Decky, not EVERYONE on the show had to apart of some secret pact or anything like, it's not that hard to imagine Mike making a deal with the producers of the station to run a show on 'Newcastle's revival' and promote his business model as much as possible, they organise a few guests to appear and voila, you have an "NUFC Love In" that thousands of Geordies would have tuned in for, positively promoting Mike Ashley a day before this news was set to go out.