The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Watching Brazil - Bosnia. 1-1. Brazil aren't playing well at all. Gol tv if anyone's got it

Brazil are in a terrible state. Going into their own World Cup with their worst squad since 90 or 74.

Watching Brazil - Bosnia. 1-1. Brazil aren't playing well at all. Gol tv if anyone's got it

Brazil are in a terrible state. Going into their own World Cup with their worst squad since 90 or 74.

They don't at with flair or brains anymore,just a lot of very good players who are completely disjointed.they still have an amazing team but they always look awful

We sure are in terrible state, but our national team still consists of many good players. We havent ha this big of a talent like Neymar since Ronaldo emerged into the European stage in 94/95. We have finally got the type of player we have sought for so long in Ganso, and we have the worlds best defensive 4 if we didnt persist on giving David Luiz time on the pitch.

JCesar/Victor

DAlves Silva Dede Marcelo

Sandro Ramires

Hernanes        Ganso

Neymar  Damiao

Is on paper one of the strongest squads in the world, Id say only Spain have a stronger first eleven than that (Argies defense is worse than Swedens ffs). Problem is, most of you have never seen Dede, Ganso, Leandro Damiao or Neymar play so know very little of them.

We are very good, but its a young team and a very disjointed and a team who plays a bit too defensive.

We (Bahrain) are playing Indonesia and we need to win by 8 goals something..2 minutes into the game we get a penalty and their keeper sent off..interesting.

strange time for kick off. usually like that?

Alves and Marcelo are surely two of the best RBs in the world, but certainly aren't part of any kind of "world's best defensive back 4" by the slightest.

Anyway, Brazil looks good on paper, but yesterday as usual they looked just a collection of players trying to winning the game by themselves and getting into each other. And I think the lack of experience in strong leagues isn't a benefit for a lot of your players. It was only a couple games, but Santos left me with a pretty poor impression of the level of the Brazilian league in the CWC.

We (Bahrain) are playing Indonesia and we need to win by 8 goals something..2 minutes into the game we get a penalty and their keeper sent off..interesting.

strange time for kick off. usually like that?

No, i'm a bit surprised actually..its 4:30 PM our time and the crowd is pretty low because everyone's at work..apperently they want all the games to be on the same time

scored it and almost scored 4-0..hit the bar twice.

Alves and Marcelo are surely two of the best RBs in the world, but certainly aren't part of any kind of "world's best defensive back 4" by the slightest.

Anyway, Brazil looks good on paper, but yesterday as usual they looked just a collection of players trying to winning the game by themselves and getting into each other. And I think the lack of experience in strong leagues isn't a benefit for a lot of your players. It was only a couple games, but Santos left me with a pretty poor impression of the level of the Brazilian league in the CWC.

give you alves but wouldn't say for sure marcelo is one of the best RBs

give you alves but wouldn't say for sure marcelo is one of the best RBs

Granted, he isn't in the form he was last year, but offensively he's the best LB in the world in my opinion. Defensively (and that was the point I was trying to make), he's average at best.

Don't Qatar need to lose aswell?

Yes..Iran not doing us any favors..both countries are big rivals and are on good terms with each other so wouldn't rule out them playing for a draw.

big rivals but good terms?