The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

That stand opposite Watford's main stand looks decent. The pie/drinks kiosk is open at the back meaning people can view the match while they wait instead of it being out of sight on the concourse. A pretty decent thought.

The way most new American stadiums are constructed these days, especially baseball. Atmosphere killer though because people are walking around all the time.

What happened to people coming to you in American stadiums in order to sell food?

I know we tried it for a few seasons, was pretty shit when you had to pass along your money down the row and hope you would get your pie back without anyone taking a bite out of it and a fiver wouldn't go missing out of your change.

Guest antz1uk

That stand opposite Watford's main stand looks decent. The pie/drinks kiosk is open at the back meaning people can view the match while they wait instead of it being out of sight on the concourse. A pretty decent thought.

like the old gallowgate corner! ha

The way most new American stadiums are constructed these days, especially baseball. Atmosphere killer though because people are walking around all the time.

What happened to people coming to you in American stadiums in order to sell food?

I know we tried it for a few seasons, was pretty s*** when you had to pass along your money down the row and hope you would get your pie back without anyone taking a bite out of it and a fiver wouldn't go missing out of your change.

Still do this. It's typically for just beer and snacks (pretzels, cracker jacks (at baseball), hot dogs). The other food requires a trip to the concourse, unless you're in the expensive seats. Was lucky to sit in those for a couple Yankees games last year. Raise your menu in the air, waitress comes down to take your order, swipes your credit card, 15 minutes later you have a couple beers and a hamburger without missing a pitch. It's pretty great.

Guest Chubby Jason

I'll be watching the Man United Liverpool game in a pub in Manchester tomorrow that I used to live next door to. It was always full of scum especially when Man United played so I hope Liverpool do them.

I'll be watching the Man United Liverpool game in a pub in Manchester tomorrow that I used to live next door to. It was always full of scum especially when Man United played so I hope Liverpool do them.

Nar it's cos yee proper love Liverpool like.

Guest Chubby Jason

Aye. Actually that reminds me, I've set up an online charity that will fund an independent appeal to the Suarez miscarriage of justice. PM me if you want to donate, no amount is too small.

Guest ykmkmdd

BREAKING TEAM NEWS: Captain Patrice Evra starts for Manchester United alongside Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs at Anfield. Andy Carroll starts up front for Liverpool.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Reina; Kelly, Skrtel, Carragher, Agger, Jose Enrique; Maxi, Henderson, Gerrard, Downing; Carroll

De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Carrick, Scholes, Giggs; Valencia, Welbeck, Park

De Gea and Nicky Butt starting, while no Rooney makes me reconsider my initial plans.

Christ, who are they gonna bring back next?