NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Maybe not if they just got knocked out of champions league and are banned from europe for a little while?

Looks to me they're just applying the same bid to a host of players, hoping one club might be dumb enough to accept.  Fantastic game plan that.

1 in 2 in turkey, no great like, think Shola could manage that.

Shola couldn't manage 1 in 2 in Sunday league football. I like him, we should keep him on as a mascot, but as far away from the field as possible.

He's a player we wanted a couple of years ago so it's not like we're just randomly bidding for players. 22 goals in 49 for them so been scoring consistently since he left Lille.

Tottenham star wants Newcastle move

Jermain DefoeAccording to the Sunday People, Tottenham Hotspur striker Jermain Defoe will turn down West Brom’s advances and hold out hope for a last-minute bid from Newcastle United.

30-year-old England striker Jermain Defoe has been on the fringes at Tottenham for a while and things look no different this season.

Manager Andre Villas-Boas has invested heavily in attacking midfield players and looks set to play just one up front, with summer signing Roberto Soldado his preferred option.

That will leave Defoe with just Europa League starts to look forward to, as was the case on Thursday, when he netted twice and displayed his finishing qualities.

Defoe is a player I’ve wanted to see brought to Newcastle for a while and the striker briefly played under Newcastle manager Alan Pardew when at West Ham.

I think Jermain realises that he would be idolised in the north-east, as all goal scorers are, and sees a move to Tyneside as an attractive one as his career comes towards the end.

The clear sticking points are a £6 million fee and his £65,000-a-week wages, with the former unlikely to be matched considering that Defoe is the wrong side of 30.

That will leave West Brom and Stoke City in the race for the Tottenham star, but let’s hope that the dream move for Jermain Defoe and many Newcastle fans can be completed.

Shola couldn't manage 1 in 2 in Sunday league football. I like him, we should keep him on as a mascot, but as far away from the field as possible.

He managed better than that in the championship and the championship is about the same level bar 2-3 teams with sows current club one of them.

He managed better than that in the championship and the championship is about the same level bar 2-3 teams with sows current club one of them.

No

got a feeling we will end up paying the £3m loan fee for Ba and getting Gomis for free next summer. Saves Ashley 4 or 5 million

Think you're right

:lol: the ON;Y reason we aint got Gomis is because he will be joining OM on a free next season.

If we don't get him now we won't get him at all.

got a feeling we will end up paying the £3m loan fee for Ba and getting Gomis for free next summer. Saves Ashley 4 or 5 million

Think you're right

:lol: the ON;Y reason we aint got Gomis is because he will be joining OM on a free next season.

If we don't get him now we won't get him at all.

must be right, did twitter tell you this?