NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Right i'm on transfer watch tonight :lol:

Pretty sure we need a backup in case you fall asleep mate, sorry to say :p

I never sleep  :sweetjesus:

Guest chopey

Sunday is Kinnear's day for business just get your heed doon after match of the day and then have an all nighter tomorrow

Guest bimpy474

Sunday is Kinnear's day for business just get your heed doon after match of the day and then have an all nighter tomorrow

I can't back to work Monday morning :(

Guest chopey

I can't back to work Monday morning :(

Me too I've got a very important day aswell but my phone will be stuck to my palm like glue the whole day, I love transfer deadline day like a pink shirted man loves the eurovision song contest

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 4m

RMC's reports that a Newcastle bid for Florian Thauvin yesterday was made have been described as 'off the mark' by a source close to player

Guest Roger Kint

I dont think we're in for him like.

Aye most likely we asked if he would come and got told no chance and that was it. The one time our monitoring is right :lol:

Obviously we need a striker if we are going 442 or some sort of variation of it.

But i'm not convinced we need a target man anymore, after watching us against West Ham and Fulham a target man would just slow the tempo of attacks right down like Shola does.

We are not hoofing so i don't see why there's a drastic need for someone to hold the ball up, more so we need someone to either link the play and another to run in behind.

Remy seems to be very competent at both but another is needed as Cisse can't really do either.