NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest neesy111

Bloke who sits behind my dad at SJP knows Ashley and says Ashley has lost interest and we won't be making any more signings.  Felt I should pass this on..

So that's the game-plan then....

Bloke who sits behind my dad at SJP knows Ashley and says Ashley has lost interest and we won't be making any more signings.  Felt I should pass this on..

Great, he still needs to invest in the first team to keep the business running. A taxi  driver may have lost interest in taxing but he still puts petrol in his car to keep it running.

Where does your dad sit?

Where does your dad sit?

On top of inochi, didnt see him.

You hear all kinds of stuff and it is more likely to not be true. My own old man was told by someone he trusts we had signed Bendtner a few years ago and that was bollocks. I was told by the bloke next to me at the game today that Gomis is "in the bag" which may also be totally wrong. Guess we will find out in 50 hours time!

Where does your dad sit?

Milburn stand.  I am sure the guy lives near Ashley - I can never remember the guy's full story as he tends to ignore me..

Guest chopey

Typical Ashley even his mates have no manners, I don't think I've ever felt so insulted on behalf of anybody in my life. Next time you see him I hope to god your hat remains undoffed in his direction 

Guest icemanblue

They've got a real chance to build on the good feeling generated today, going into a two week break. I'd like to have confidence that they'll do that, but, well, they're daft cunts.

They've got a real chance to build on the good feeling generated today, going into a two week break. I'd like to have confidence that they'll do that, but, well, they're daft cunts.

Even Gomis, the bare minimum we all thought should be through ages ago would be enough to do that, but aye, it won't happen, they've no intention of signing anyone this late.

Agreed.

Whats his name like, lets get him on the forum!

Don't think they understand momentum at all like, some huge opportunities missed in their time here. Or they may just not give a s***, of course.

Treading water, keep it ticking over with little spend.  Fuck knows when he will sell like.