NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 7m

Ryad Boudebouz has been left out of the Sochaux squad this weekend. Whether this is transfer related is unknown.

oh well.

Surprised we haven't followed up interest in him. Would be a solid addition to us imo.

Isnt he available for something very cheap? €4m or something?

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 7m

Ryad Boudebouz has been left out of the Sochaux squad this weekend. Whether this is transfer related is unknown.

oh well.

Surprised we haven't followed up interest in him. Would be a solid addition to us imo.

Yep, i like him from the limited bits i've seen.

The Journal and Chronicle often seem to give different views to stories.

Well if they cover all bases one of them has to get it right.

To be honest to people wondering why wait to bid now? I think with Thauvin he has his heart set on Marseille and is holding out for it. His agent must have given us some indication that he will consider us if Marseille falls through. Its approaching end game for the window and Marseille looks unlikely so we might as well chance our arm. No point bidding earlier if he was going to hold out for Marseille.

Gomis ideally would like to go to OM. Thauvin also wants to stay in France. It just seems strange that we are pursuing these guys unless there is concrete evidence that either is really serious about coming here.

Wasn't Gomis tweeting loads about coming here? Thauvin does seem completely pointless though.

There was still stuff about OM coming out at the same time though wasn't there? OM wanting him to wait until the summer when they could offer him a better deal? We'll find out in the next few days in any case.

It seemed Gomis was definitely entertaining the idea at least.

Yet his twitter excitement seems fairly muted for a while now. Maybe we'll take it to the wire, but I think this one would have been wrapped up by now if it was going to happen.

Guest Roger Kint

I know Thauvin wants to stay in France and all that, but if there's one club outside that country that's closer to that, it's us. Might just convince him.

Its obvious that France and OM in particular are his aim but if it comes to a choice of Lille or us theres always a faint hope i guess

Guest Roger Kint

At what point, if any, does Thauvin become worthy of his own transfer thread?

When he stays at Lille.

My suggestion for the thread title:

Florian Thauvin stays at Lille

Jokes aside i can see a loan deal for us when Lille realise they are fucked.

Hasn't Thauvin said that he doesn't want to come here?

Seems none of our current players wants to be here either, but we might not want to sign someone who wants away before he has even signed :lol:

That second bit is utter dogshit mind :lol:

I know :D

They don't seem to care though :(

Guest Roger Kint

Hasn't Thauvin said that he doesn't want to come here?

Seems none of our current players wants to be here either, but we might not want to sign someone who wants away before he has even signed :lol:

That second bit is utter dogshit mind :lol:

I know :D

They don't seem to care though :(

Gutless Frenchies marra :lol:

Guest bimpy474

One of the reasons i'm doubting these bids now, you never hear if they've been turned down, for me that means we never bid in the first place.

Chelsea and Liverpool have also been keeping tabs on Thauvin and Newcastle may yet discover their bid has been leaked to flush out other interested parties.

Until that bit's been determined I remain sceptical.

One of the reasons i'm doubting these bids now, you never hear if they've been turned down, for me that means we never bid in the first place.

Very rare that happens on the same day though.... when we signed Mapou for example, i remember an offer being reported and not been confirmed as accepted until a couple of days later.

If it is true which i think it is personally for some reason we are going to act fast.