NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew's said he'll let Shola go if we get someone in.  Could well be both and shipping Shola out, at least on loan, on Monday.

If he chucks his shirt in the crowd after the game we can all celebrate. I cant see it though, more signings? :lol:

Pardew's said he'll let Shola go if we get someone in.  Could well be both and shipping Shola out, at least on loan, on Monday.

I think If Kinnear did so much in one day he'd have a heart attack.  ;D

:lol: I know what you mean but it's hardly all in one day.  It's like that article where Douglas said no-one is fooled by him grinning next to Remy, a player we chased 6 months ago.

Not in the press but a Steward has just said that all the talk upstairs is that we've signed Gomis and Ba is coming back.

They could have at least made it sound realistic by making it one of those and Thauvin/Ince. Still laughable but at least it would be within the reams of planet Earth.

If he chucks his shirt in the crowd after the game we can all celebrate. I cant see it though, more signings? :lol:

He'll probably miss.

He'll probably miss.

Like when you're playing and go to chuck your bib back to the ref and it drops embarrassingly short :lol:

can we have a sweepstake on how many years it is going to take us to replace Nolan? The thing is, he needed replacing which is why I wasn't overly upset when we sold, think we should have kept him in the squad regardless.

Sissoko should be this player really but he is too busy running all over the field. If we channeled him directly through the middle he might yet be the replacement.