NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Last time I hear Gourcuff's name it was from the French lot telling him he was s**** from the stands of the pre-Euro friendlies.

He's talented as f*ck but has issues with injuries.... hopefully if we were to get him we can get him fit and playing to his best.

Because at his best he makes Cabaye look like a pub player and i'm serious.

Other thing is he's fantastic from corners and free kicks so that's a plus :lol:

And we have an amazing track record with keeping players fit.

:okay:

Last time I hear Gourcuff's name it was from the French lot telling him he was s**** from the stands of the pre-Euro friendlies.

He's talented as f*ck but has issues with injuries.... hopefully if we were to get him we can get him fit and playing to his best.

Because at his best he makes Cabaye look like a pub player and i'm serious.

Other thing is he's fantastic from corners and free kicks so that's a plus :lol:

He's more of an attacking midfielder than Cabaye is isn't he? I cannot say I've seen a load of him like, but from what I've gathered he'd probably do well behind the striker(s) which is what we need (even before getting rid of Yohan).

Can't see Gourcuff being a success here. Doesn't he have mental and application issues when it's not going his way? One paced n all Iirc.

Quality right foot though.

Sounds exactly like Cabaye.

He's more of an attacking midfielder than Cabaye is isn't he? I cannot say I've seen a load of him like, but from what I've gathered he'd probably do well behind the striker(s) which is what we need (even before getting rid of Yohan).

Yep but i'm getting the feeling we are going to have Sissoko and Tiote in front of the back 4 and instead of going like for like go and get an attacking midfielder to make us more dangerous in the final third.

Might actually be a more suitable set up for Pardew actually, although i'd like someone better than Tiote obviously.

I'd take him for sure. Wish that Cabaye would have gone earlier in the window as I was hoping we would have gone after Belhanda.

I'll take Gourcuff and Gomis for sure, but hoping we'd really go after a Sinclair and/or Tom Ince.

I'd take him for sure. Wish that Cabaye would have gone earlier in the window as I was hoping we would have gone after Belhanda.

I'll take Gourcuff and Gomis for sure, but hoping we'd really go after a Sinclair and/or Tom Ince.

I know this is too much to expect from these incompetent morons.

But if Cabaye goes we are going to need Gomis,  Gourcuff and Sinclair or Ince.

Guest bimpy474

But if Cabaye goes we are going to need Gomis,  Gourcuff and Sinclair and Ince.

Fyp ;)

But if Cabaye goes we are going to need Gomis,  Gourcuff and Sinclair and Ince.

Fyp ;)

fyfyp

Don't want Gourcuff. Extremely talented, but he strikes me as injury prone and mentally weak, so he's the last player you would want to build your team around.

Arsenal through and through then.