Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Struggling to adapt to English football man, 2 goals in his first 4 games! The only thing he'll struggle to adapt to is balls coming at him from a mile up in the air, Ba's had the best season of his career and he's been struggling to adapt to that shite all season.

Considering Cisse was apparently Pardew's top target for over 12 months, you think he would have had a system in mind to accomodate him, espcially now we have him here.

Problem as I see it at the moment is not Cisse, its the fact Cabaye is playing shite and is not offering the range of passing and movement he was before his ban. 

Guest andrew

Really just goes even further to add to the suggestion of how poor a coach pardew is and that the long ball is here to stay. Seeing as it is, I'd rather us spent the Cisse money on a centre back.

Is it just me or is Pardew being really thick drawing attention to this?  Cisse's only been available to play for our last 5 games.  Yet another example of where I'd just like Pardew to shut the fuck up once in a while.

:thup:

Pardew has the mentality of a loser, IMO. His PR policy where nothing involved with the club is sacrosanct and all laundry is aired, is because of his previous experiences of having to react/explain bad news/results after the event.

If he can control any decline in real time, he feels more in control and it strengthens his position as manager (at the expense of being a dick to others IMO). I think that's why we had that continuing bollocks with HBA, where Pardew was saying "he's not quite there in terms of sharpness" when he was careering through hordes of opponent bodies for fun. Yeah okay, Alan.

So while Pardew is claiming to protect Cisse, I see it more as "I don't want to get it in the nut for this" at any later date if Cisse doesn't work out, for whatever reason. Smart, in a way. Wish he had similar footballing intelligence.

You can have the normal "he's still adapting to the game, learning the language, not even at his peak yet" soundbytes without characterising him as a problem/struggling. Pardew's are the kinds of comments you'd expect if the fans had become discontent with Papisto - which I have heard zero rumblings of. Pardew is just consolidating his position. That's my interpretation of Pardew never shutting the fuck up, anyway :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Really just goes even further to add to the suggestion of how poor a coach pardew is and that the long ball is here to stay. Seeing as it is, I'd rather us spent the Cisse money on a centre back.

Some people really need to calm down.

We are sixth in the table and Pardew has done a great job here.

I'm happy with Cissé. He's adapting to life here.

Novel idea, we should maybe change our game to get around a defence rather than hoofing the ball at him, I believe it boils down to the managers tactics. You only have to look at the scum, they have a lot more runners, options to pass to and drive than when Agent B was in charge. We need to play a game we are good at and become ruthless and hurt teams. You only have to look at the wolves game, we should have just murdered them, instead we paid far to much respect and they looked better team.

Guest BooBoo

Some people really need to calm down.

We are sixth in the table and Pardew has done a great job here.

I'm happy with Cissé. He's adapting to life here.

Expect the hystericals to hammer you for this. After all, league positions are now irrelevant.

Guest andrew

Would we be 6th under hughton? The answer is obviously no and obviously pards deserves credit for his work in the first half of the season. However we did so well then because in some sense we were underdogs with our no defeat league record. Our massive rigid shape helped back. You can't deny our recent form is poor though and his inability to control football games or play to our better players strengths means there are massive cause for concers in my view. Just saying "we're sixth" is quite misleading

Guest BooBoo

Of course, I'd agree our recent performances have been poor. At the same time, you can't just ignore the table. We are we are on merit.

Considering Cisse was apparently Pardew's top target for over 12 months, you think he would have had a system in mind to accomodate him, espcially now we have him here.

Problem as I see it at the moment is not Cisse, its the fact Cabaye is playing shite and is not offering the range of passing and movement he was before his ban.

I'd be amazed if Pardew had any say at all. If he was heavily involved in purchasing players we wouldn't be buying players like Ba and Cisse to lead the line then bomb balls on them for 90 minutes. I think Pardew would be looking at different types of player who could handle the basicness (any such word?) of the tactics.

pretty sure he said he saw cisse play when he went to germany while he was out of work, and has been following him ever since. makes it even more odd that he would employ unsuitable tactics such as hoofing the ball to his head or making him play with his back to goal holding it up.

f***ing Hughton argument man. We're better than Hughton and if the squad improves at the same rate over the summer as it has done recently I have a feeling it'll be better than Pardew as well.

It's bloody hilarious how Hughton's become a symbol of 'playing football the right way' in the last few months. This is guy who made Kevin fucking Nolan captain and basically constructed the team around him.

Guest BooBoo

f***ing Hughton argument man. We're better than Hughton and if the squad improves at the same rate over the summer as it has done recently I have a feeling it'll be better than Pardew as well.

It's bloody hilarious how Hughton's become a symbol of 'playing football the right way' in the last few months. This is guy who made Kevin fucking Nolan captain and basically constructed the team around him.

"Fucking calm down!"

Eh? That was the right decision despite his limitations. He led and got us the goals to survive.

The right decision was to replace a drunk who couldn't play football, not make him captain and build the team around him.

The same Kevin Nolan who scored 12 goals on our return to the Premier League. What a silly man Hughton was.

Anyway, who cares. The truth is that both Hughton and Pardew are pretty average managers. Sorry for party rocking.

Guest andrew

What utter rubbish. He scored 12 goals. It was the right decision to sell, but for a newly promoted club with no funds he had to be a key feature

Lads man, you're all missing the fucking point spectacularly.

It does not matter how good a manager Hughton was or wasn't, what matters is that Pardew appears to be utilising our squad in the wrong way and if he doesnt sort it out we wont finish anywhere near 6th or 7th next season and we may well have a squad very capable of it, that's worrying.

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HUGHTON MAN.