Tonight's games

Dave

This thread perfectly illustrates the greatest problem with Fantasy Football.

I have read cheers and congratulatory remarks for Liverpool and ManUre... and everyone knows that makes the baby jesus cry.

:doh2:

re: Distin goal "Won the ball on the edge of his own box, 1 2 with Vass, sprant past Cahill, into the bottom corner!!!

Magnificent!!"

Goal of the century from goal shy centre half! from what I can remember its his 3rd goal for City - 2 of them have been at Villa Park! I love Villa me bluebiggrin.gif

I have read cheers and congratulatory remarks for Liverpool and ManUre... and everyone knows that makes the baby jesus cry.

:lol:

I must admit it gets me involved in games where usually I couldn't give a fuck. That's the beauty of it.

I need Bolton and Liverpool to score. ;)

Guest optimistic nit

ronaldo's just sprang up another few points dave, for no obvious reason. if i didn't know better i would have thought he'd been credited with an assist :p

:lol:

I must admit it gets me involved in games where usually I couldn't give a fuck. That's the beauty of it.

I need Bolton and Liverpool to score. ;)

Exactly. But I hate it when there is a real conflict of interest ie. my fantasy team vs the interests of Newcastle. Those games are always a bugger to watch. That's why I don't do the CL one and never did the WC or Euro Champs one as well.

2129: Yellow card number 11 at Craven Cottage as Kolo Toure brings down Wayne Routledge. Seven have gone to the Gunners, so at least they are winning at something tonight.

not long to hold out now...