Tonight's games

Dave

Villa 0 - 1 Citeh (Vassell)

I do believe that makes it 5 in 5 for Darius "Average" Vassell for City against Villa. I think thats remarkable considering his overall record. Isn't it odd how often players do that often their former clubs? We're doing well so far tonight, but we've had a serious Indian Sign over Villa over the past few years. We could do with nicking a 2nd before O'Niell lifts them at HT...

....And as I type its 2-0. Joey Barton, the player I took out of my fantasy team 2 days ago. I'd be gutted, but we're 2-0 up bluebiggrin.gif

It is quite gutting but also thoroughly predictable to be honest.

We sound absolute rubbish. We just can not get a result against Citeh, ever.

Guest optimistic nit

dont save the wildcard until last Xventura. before i used mine in a league of 13 i was ninth. that league has since been joined by 3 people and i'm 2nd closing in on top.

could you go up the stadia and tell micah and dunne to knock a few in specks.

blueyes.gif

My mate is proper pissing me off. Over the last few weeks i've been clawing his lead back and i'm just in front. Guess what? Over the last few weeks he's been buying up all the players i've got. He's got five fucking players same as me, and a few others that are the same team, same position.

Fulham 2 - 1 Arsenal (Van Persie)

dont save the wildcard until last Xventura. before i used mine in a league of 13 i was ninth. that league has since been joined by 3 people and i'm 2nd closing in on top.

But I'm top of my league so far and was in the 20 in the NO league until only the last couple of weeks but I'm still there or thereabouts.

Has anyone used their wildcard yet?

I had a shitty start to the season (I was about 110th when the seedings for the Champions League dealie were worked out, I was in the 3rd group of seeds) but I used my Wildcard after 4 weeks and I'm now 12th, top of my group (Qualified after 4 weeks) and still in the cup  bluebiggrin.gif

No point holding on to it so you only get the improved total of a better team for a couple of weeks at the end...

Got nothing tonight so far tho. 1's across the board apart from Jaaskelinen making a few saves

Guest optimistic nit

What is your team name dave? i have nothing else to do but compare fantasy football teams anyway.

(not that there would be much point of course ;) )

Villa 0 - 1 Citeh (Vassell)

I do believe that makes it 5 in 5 for Darius "Average" Vassell for City against Villa. I think thats remarkable considering his overall record. Isn't it odd how often players do that often their former clubs? We're doing well so far tonight, but we've had a serious Indian Sign over Villa over the past few years. We could do with nicking a 2nd before O'Niell lifts them at HT...

....And as I type its 2-0. Joey Barton, the player I took out of my fantasy team 2 days ago. I'd be gutted, but we're 2-0 up bluebiggrin.gif

It is quite gutting but also thoroughly predictable to be honest.

We sound absolute rubbish. We just can not get a result against Citeh, ever.

Seems everyone has a bogey team. For us its Boro, the muggings the jammy twats have given us over the past few years  :wullie:

Funny Ol Game  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest optimistic nit

btw if you look at the standings for september...

it was the month following my wildcard.

The dreaded motm awards been wreacking havoc since though. :(

Guest optimistic nit

ronaldo's my captain, lalalalala he is my captain lalalala he is my captain lalalalala oh please don't take my captain away. lalalalala etc....

Hope he gets sent off! :lol:

The bonus points are bollocks these days IMO. At first on there it was just 3 points for the Barclays MOTM. Then they switched to Opta stats to determine it, now it's judged by journos and it's bullshit.