MLS 2012

Ameritoon

A mate of mine from home has just gotten a contract with Real Salt Lake. Has been all around America with different clubs but started as a 16 year old with Wolves before coming back to Northern Ireland for a bit. He's called Jonny Steele, missed the game against Glaxy with a knee injury but is a pretty decent player!

Still unknown whether Kris Boyd will be fit for tonights game against Philly...

If he plays, I am worried. I just know he's scored for fun in a shit league before. I don't want this to happen. Though playing first game of the season is probably the time to do it.

Guest Heneage

Kris Boyd passed fit.

Good luck, I'm thinking Portland might take this, they looked solid against AIK and Philly have to go some way to convince me they've moved on from Le Toux.

Guest Heneage

Todd Grisham is presenting ffs :lol:

A WWE presenter isn't he?

Boyd's seemed less than mobile, still think Portland will squeak it in the second half. 

Guest Heneage

Boyd's going to be an interesting one to watch. He's got the movement of a player well above MLS. Huge slice of luck for Portland's third, not that it matters, Philly have looked devoid of any real attacking threat this second half.

Keon Daniel? Came on towards the end. He's a good player, barely played last year because he went on international duty with Trinidad, and they wouldn't let him back in the country afterwards. Only got allowed back in a few months ago.