MLS 2012

Ameritoon

Toronto beat LA Galaxy in LA to knock them out of the Concacaf champions league.

Quite impressed with TFC to be honest, Galaxy were absolute turbo shit. Toronto were smart in possession, moved the ball around well and pressed really well. Totally deserved the win. Had me shitting myself with their insistence on playing a high line, should have been caught out but the gamble paid off.

Guest MrSundlofer

Björn Runström has signed a contract with New England Revolution. Was once labeled the new Hernan Crespo by Fulham :lol:

Signed from Hammarby in the swedish second division. A striker. 

• 2 weeks later...

DC 0-0 Sounders

I have absolutely no idea how Roger Levesque is employed as a professional footballer. There's still hope for me yet.

'Big names' De Rosario and Montero both looking pretty toothless.

Glad I didn't sit through the whole thing.

• 4 weeks later...

had to sell my union vs redbulls tickets as im in the UK. Sold them to gf's workmate originally, but then it turned out she couldnt go, so i took them back. Couldn't sell them to any friends so stubhubbed them. They sold yesterday. at cost price.

Today I get an email, apparently I've won 4 tickets to the game courtesy of Bimbo Bakeries :yao:

I filled in a web form ages ago and thought nowt of it. They've not even sent me a "well done" email, they just initiated the ticket transfer to my email address.

"Bimbo Promotional Account wishes to transfer the tickets detailed below to you.  They have

initiated an electronic ticket transfer.

Please click the link specified below to accept the transferred tickets, then follow the instructions listed below in this email."

Looks like I've got some more selling to do.

• 2 months later...

They let him have just as much time in the second half too, you'd think he's the one player who gets closed down immediately. Wish he finished off the hat trick. Also, have to feel bad for Portland, they score three and get beat by a bunch of DPs.

DCU still going strong! Olsen has really brought them back to life.

And De Rosario man. One of the best MLSers of all time. Boggles my mind that he never played in Europe at his peak. Probably could still cut it for most Championship sides and Wigan. :lol: