MLS 2012

Ameritoon

They let him have just as much time in the second half too, you'd think he's the one player who gets closed down immediately. Wish he finished off the hat trick. Also, have to feel bad for Portland, they score three and get beat by a bunch of DPs.

Yeah but weren't 2 of their goals scored by their DP? As fat and useless as he is renders the point a bit moot.

He's a really fucking poor player. I watch that cunt lethargically waddle around the pitch every fucking week, and he's played well ONCE. And even then he didn't look fantastic.

People keep peddling "he's not interested" or "he thinks he's too good for the MLS", this kind of shit. That's fucking nonsense, he's just absolutely ballsack poor. Cunt needs to be sent to the glue factory...

Oh, and he's clearly about 35.

He's a really fucking poor player. I watch that cunt lethargically waddle around the pitch every fucking week, and he's played well ONCE. And even then he didn't look fantastic.

People keep peddling "he's not interested" or "he thinks he's too good for the MLS", this kind of shit. That's fucking nonsense, he's just absolutely ballsack poor. Cunt needs to be sent to the glue factory...

Oh, and he's clearly about 35.

I'd be lethargic if I had to play in Chester too tbf. Shit. Hole.

Shit reply.

Of course it's a shithole, but that is one of the shittest things I've ever read.

The "kid" is a fucking cancer. He'd be nowhere near the XI/18 if it wasn't for his ridiculous contract.

Shit reply.

Of course it's a shithole, but that is one of the shittest things I've ever read.

The "kid" is a fucking cancer. He'd be nowhere near the XI/18 if it wasn't for his ridiculous contract.

Sorry I offended your sensibilities. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I don't think Adu is a poor player. I think he's stuck in an organization that A) didn't utilize him properly for a long while and B) went off the deep-end to nuttyville before they finally fired Nowak. That squad as a whole is pretty garbage since they lost Le Toux, Califf, Mapp, Paunovic, and Ruiz. Hackworth seems to have turned things around. When Adu has suited-up for the U.S. team over the past year, he's had some great play.

Point is, no, he's not playing like he deserves DP money. But I think your perceptions are probably skewed because of it. Still a serviceable player for Union.

All nonsense.

Shit reply.

I don't think Adu is a poor player. You think wrong. He's really shit.

I think he's stuck in an organization that A) didn't utilize him properly for a long while  He has started the majority of games since he signed. He has played many different roles across midfield, including his 'preferred' AMC... he is shit in all of them.

B) went off the deep-end to nuttyville before they finally fired Nowak.  Novak is shit and did shit stupid things, including tactically and transfer-wise. Cannot argue with that. However, Adu was shit before Novak lost the locker room, and has been shit since. Subbed at HT yesterday also.

That squad as a whole is pretty garbage since they lost Le Toux, Califf, Mapp, Paunovic, and Ruiz.  The squad is young, not garbage. There is certainly some crap, i.e. the players that Novak chose to get in to replace half-decent players, but they've got enough decent players to deal with many teams in the MLS. Of the players you mention, only Le Toux and Califf are worth mentioning. Mapp was decent, but greatly limited (as shown last night). Paunovic was just shit and old as fuck, and whilst Ruiz could score the odd goal, he is a liability in a team that isn't shitting all over the opposition 100% of the time. He's Michael Owen.

Hackworth seems to have turned things around. When Adu has suited-up for the U.S. team over the past year, he's had some great play.  I have not seen Adu for the US, but he hasn't been in the last few squads, correct? Mainly I just didn't have a reply to this bit, but my redness thing needed to look tidy.

You added a bit:

Point is, no, he's not playing like he deserves DP money. But I think your perceptions are probably skewed because of it. Still a serviceable player for Union.

Nah. He still wouldn't be anywhere near my XI. McInerney, Pajoy, Martinez, Marfan, Torres & Hoppenot are all better options than Adu in attacking positions. Keon Daniel too. I guess.

All nonsense.

Shit reply.

I don't think Adu is a poor player. You think wrong. He's really shit.

I think he's stuck in an organization that A) didn't utilize him properly for a long while  He has started the majority of games since he signed. He has played many different roles across midfield, including his 'preferred' AMC... he is shit in all of them.

B) went off the deep-end to nuttyville before they finally fired Nowak.  Novak is shit and did shit stupid things, including tactically and transfer-wise. Cannot argue with that. However, Adu was shit before Novak lost the locker room, and has been shit since. Subbed at HT yesterday also.

That squad as a whole is pretty garbage since they lost Le Toux, Califf, Mapp, Paunovic, and Ruiz.  The squad is young, not garbage. There is certainly some crap, i.e. the players that Novak chose to get in to replace half-decent players, but they've got enough decent players to deal with many teams in the MLS. Of the players you mention, only Le Toux and Califf are worth mentioning. Mapp was decent, but greatly limited (as shown last night). Paunovic was just shit and old as fuck, and whilst Ruiz could score the odd goal, he is a liability in a team that isn't shitting all over the opposition 100% of the time. He's Michael Owen.

Hackworth seems to have turned things around. When Adu has suited-up for the U.S. team over the past year, he's had some great play.  I have not seen Adu for the US, but he hasn't been in the last few squads, correct? Mainly I just didn't have a reply to this bit, but my redness thing needed to look tidy.

Guess we just don't see eye-to-eye. Amazing thing about this game, it is *pretty* subjective.

They let him have just as much time in the second half too, you'd think he's the one player who gets closed down immediately. Wish he finished off the hat trick. Also, have to feel bad for Portland, they score three and get beat by a bunch of DPs.

Yeah but weren't 2 of their goals scored by their DP? As fat and useless as he is renders the point a bit moot.

I just mean in terms of the quality of and number of DPs LA get, no team in the league can stop them when all three are on form.

Polish Graeme Souness.

Surely a guy who gets rid of your best players, turns you into one of the worst sides in the league, forces injured players to play and denies players water doesn't have much of a case for wrongful dismissal.