Fabrice Muamba retires from professional football

MW

I wouldn't argue for a second that he didn't deserve what he got, horrible little shitbag.

I think it's a general question that needs to be asked regarding policing the internet though. If he'd posted that on here, we'd have banned him and that would have been it. If we reported it, would it have been followed up in the same way?  The amount of people who might have seen it is beside the point really, if it's on a website viewable by the public, it's subject to the same laws. 

I don't have a problem with policing the internet when it comes to cunts like this but i'm not convinced it's possible to do so consistently.

I wouldn't argue for a second that he didn't deserve what he got, horrible little shitbag.

I think it's a general question that needs to be asked regarding policing the internet though. If he'd posted that on here, we'd have banned him and that would have been it. If we reported it, would it have been followed up in the same way?  The amount of people who might have seen it is beside the point really, if it's on a website viewable by the public, it's subject to the same laws. 

I don't have a problem with policing the internet when it comes to cunts like this but i'm not convinced it's possible to do so consistently.

It's completely impossible IMO. Which leads to the situation where people may be convicted for posting ridiculous stuff online, which is justified, but for every 1 being convicted, there could be 100 getting away with similar stuff.

Completely inconsistent and just as importantly, the law is not being seen to be equally applied. Big problem.

Glad to see one of these internet Rambos get their comeuppance. It's not so much for his apparent racism (for all we know he might not even hold racist views but was just WUMming), but for the fact that the assumed anonimity of internet contact gives these twits the courage to spread their filth from the cosiness of the dirty computer in their gran's basement. People should take responsibility for whatever they say in a public forum, even from behind a screen, just as they would anywhere else.

Is this incident far enough gone to start making ridiculous, hardly funny jokes yet? I tend to get banned for such likes, so hought I better clairfy first...

ok thanks for clearing that up.

WTF.

Is this incident far enough gone to start making ridiculous, hardly funny jokes yet? I tend to get banned for such likes, so hought I better clairfy first...

WTF.

You heard me.

Technically not. Retard. xxx

WTF.

You heard me.

Reported.

WTF.

You heard me.

Reported.

Cute.

:rose:

WTF.

You heard me.

Reported.

Cute.

Expect a call from Dave any time soon.

WTF.

You heard me.

Reported.

Cute.

Expect a call from Dave any time soon.

Dave regularly calls. He asks me around for a few beers...I say no (don't want to seem like the teachers pet), he says he misses me. I say I know, but we can work through this together. Thenthe cycle begins again a week or two later.

WTF.

You heard me.

Reported.

http://www.best-of-web.com/_images_300/Metaphorical_Liar_Liar_Pants_on_Fire_100617-025345-180042.jpg

heza09... what's the 09 all about... is that your IQ?  ;D

09 came about because I struggled to get just Heza on a number of things, as it was already used, as was the current year on many things. Therefore, I figured I'd go for 9 like Alan Shearer. That was taken, hence the '0' before it.

My IQ is 10 ftr. Cunt.

seriously though, what does this mean? :lol:

Can you say things like *Do not read if easily offended*

"my heart nearly stopped when I heard what happened."

or is it still too soon?

It's not even funny, it's just the sort of comment I like to make.

I suppose it's up to you like :lol:

It's a football forum though, so unlike Whitney Houston jokes et all, I wouldn't personally feel entirely comfortable posting jokes about the matter.

Fair dues.

To me...he didn't snuff it and he's not a *Un-PC word*

vegetable

so we can all have a bubble.

It's unlikely he'll ever play football again though. I cannot imagine JBR would take it too kindly, as I imagine you wouldn't be best pleased about Bolton fans taking the piss out of any Newcastle players after a career (and in this case life) threatening injury. (Ben Arfa v De Jong for example).

I'm not in any position to say what's right or wrong like, just my 2 cents.