The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Anyone watching the Netherlands match? How is Willems doing? He surely won’t be starting in the euros will he?

Doing alright, not been tested at all though. Quite worryingly I'd say he looks quite likely to start for us. It will be him or Vurnon Anita, who is no world beater either.. I would have liked to see Emanuelson being given the chance to take that position after the good year he's had at AC Milan, but he was sent packing by Van Marwijk at the first possible opportunity oddly..

"Glen Johnson, possibly the first choice right back, is out with a toe injury"

By "possibly the first choice right back", he means "definitely the first choice right back, given that he's the only right back in the squad, and Martin fucking Kelly is in-waiting".

Guest Shaun

ITV steam kept stopping.

Sure they'll iron it out.

:lol:

I had to sit through that Gazza advert 3 times before I gave up on it.

Guest Shaun

Last minute winner for the Bulgarians, Krul could've probably done better, flapped at it a bit.

Sell him!

MLS TIME.

It's Toronto FC (NINE GAMES, ZERO POINTS) at home to the mighty Philadelphia Union, who are 1 place above Toronto in the Eastern Conference, with a massive 8 points from 10 games, today playing their 3rd choice goalkeeper.

The worst team in the MLS vs the second worst team in the MLS, its gonna be a CRACKER.

Fucking hell, they get the shittest bagpipe players ever to play Flower of Scotland and they get a tone deaf shit singer to sing the USA nation anthem who sings some of the words completely wrong.