The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Why do the USA have a blank White spot on the back of their shirts and use Silver numbers? Why not Black, or to fit in with the flag, Red or Blue? which would actually make them visible.

Why do the USA have a blank White spot on the back of their shirts and use Silver numbers? Why not Black, or to fit in with the flag, Red or Blue? which would actually make them visible.

It's the Nike numbers I think. They're dark grey/silver, but because the Nike number design is so spotty, it looks mainly white. Retarded.

http://i.imgur.com/1uJWM.jpg

Fucking hell, she was shite.

Sadly, American's seem to like and rate her.

!?

They clapped and cheered, though it was the national anthem, those yanks and their blinded patriotism.

It's the Nike numbers I think. They're dark grey/silver, but because the Nike number design is so spotty, it looks mainly white. Retarded.

http://i.imgur.com/1uJWM.jpg

Sack that. Just seen them up close. They're fucking white/cream or something. !? Insane. Maybe they lost the right numbers or something idiotic.

Fucking hell, she was shite.

Sadly, American's seem to like and rate her.

!?

They clapped and cheered, though it was the national anthem, those yanks and their blinded patriotism.

They're at the game! What the fuck do you expect them to do!? Likelihood is that they barely even heard the woman with all the pissed up yokels shouting beside them.

Was an OG. Missed it.

Does this also mean that the MLS officially pisses all over the SPL?

I'd say they were very comparably shite.

Aye, just saw the replay, missed it live, just saw Miller celebrating.