Robin van Persie and Kyle Walker win 2011/12 PFA Awards

Ash

Parker's had another very strong season to be fair. I don't understand our obsession with saying he's crap since he left when he's been anything but?

This.

Spurs would be fighting for 6th or 5th without him. He's been a key to their success this season.

Erm, they're fighting for 5th or 6th with him. :lol:

Parker's had another very strong season to be fair. I don't understand our obsession with saying he's crap since he left when he's been anything but?

He hasn't, though. He's passed the ball backwards and sideways a lot, given away lots of fouls and turned on the ball for a total of around 29 hours. There's absolutely no way he's been one of the six best players in the league this season, not a chance.

don't get the big deal over Welbeck myself, looks a bang average striker and nothing exceptional about him in the slightest. I rate Chamberlain but good lord he's hardly played ridiculous how he can be up for it. And Parkers been meh, the guy isn't terrible or exceptional he's just sort of there.

RVP should win it. And young player should go to Walker, surprised me this season him.

BTW no one up for the Player of the year should be up for the young player award as well, doesn't sit right with me

No Kompany and Krul?  :mackems:

Also Silva is on this despite going on his holidays since christmas?

The fans should vote imo, ok theres some idiots amongst us but in main they must know more than the footballers  :lol:

Also Parker gets in but Alex Song doesnt? explain someone lol.

Yaya has been streets ahead of Ray Wilkins ,I mean Scott Parker. As has Alex Song.

Exactly, two players in his general position. I'm still not even sure those two should be in - which shows how far away Parker is from being a viable nomination.

Yaya has been streets ahead of Ray Wilkins ,I mean Scott Parker. As has Alex Song.

Exactly, two players in his general position. I'm still not even sure those two should be in - which shows how far away Parker is from being a viable nomination.

This is Lionheart Scotty Parker you're talking about here. Single handedly gona lead England to Euro success man.

Arteta has aswell, hell if Oxlade gets in for 13 games then surely Scholes should too.......

It's not even funny how much they f*ck this up every year even more spectacularly than the previous year.