NUFC Kits

Espio

For every 31 Indonesia sulphur miners that worked that day, only one died a slow painful death; But hey, lets not worry about the little fella eh.

People like you make me sick.

:idiot2:

Aye

Buying a "fake" one is the same as buying one from Sports Direct. The club don't get the money so who cares? Buy a fake one and go to another match with the difference.

I would think that the club would get some money from shirts sold at other outlets. Even if it is just through the puma deal.

Guest frazernufc

If people were going to get Ameobi on the shirt would you get the standard Ameobi or Sh. Ameobi or whatever it is whenever Sammys playing aswell.

Guest frazernufc

Ok cheers for clearing that up. Can't wait to get the new shirt, can imagine when it arrives it will get me alot more excited that the new seasons just round the corner.

What a surprise, people are getting on their high horse about buying shirts from 3rd party sites. Im not even going to call them fakes because if youd seen one, youd know they arent. Most likely, they ARE real shirts, they just havent had the markup that comes with retail and distribution, and are just sold directly from the manufacturer.

For every one person buying a cheap kit, there's going to be 30 buying the kit from the 'genuine' retailers. I wouldnt worry about it.

For every 31 Indonesia sulphur miners that worked that day, only one died a slow painful death; But hey, lets not worry about the little fella eh.

People like you make me sick.

COMPLETELY different things, you absolute cocksniffer.

Watch your letterbox.

I dont know whether that was hinting at sweatshop conditions, sheep mentality, or just fishing, but if it is the former, i can assure you that the "real" ones are made in equally abhorrent conditions :)

Seriously, "fakes" now are identical, like apart from the 5euro ones where adidas kits are missing a stripe and theyre ill-fitting etc., they are normally made in the same factory by the same hands etc. People really cannot take a moral stand against this like...

I'll be going for a Soccertriads special like, only time I've used them was for a Kagawa Japan shirt last year and the top and printing were spot on.

No it shouldn't.

why?

How exactly do you intend on vetting everything you buy to ensure that it is not counterfeit? You buy a shirt over the internet, it arrives, turns out that it's fake. So, in your system, you should get fined for that? Arrested? Or maybe just a light stoning?

There are very few nations where it is illegal to buy counterfeit goods. It is often illegal to sell counterfeit goods, as this is the sensible option.

Might not be enforceable but through the logic applies that if no one bought them no one would sell them. I think its wrong to knowingly buy counterfeit goods - tantamount to fraud. Happy for you to disagree though.