NUFC Kits

Espio

Does everyone really reckon these will be our European numbers/lettering? I personally think it's just an alternative that the club are providing to make a bit of extra dosh.

Does everyone really reckon these will be our European numbers/lettering? I personally think it's just an alternative that the club are providing to make a bit of extra dosh.

I don't know but they look shit to be honest.

I don't know but they look s*** to be honest.

Couldn't agree more with you. What were they thinking?  :tickedoff: Oh, well. I'll just get the standard lettering anyways, so I should probably keep my mouth shut. Some people will like the custom ones, I guess.

I don't know but they look s*** to be honest.

Couldn't agree more with you. What were they thinking?  :tickedoff: Oh, well. I'll just get the standard lettering anyways, so I should probably keep my mouth shut. Some people will like the custom ones, I guess.

I'm not bothering with the lettering. I only wear them for going to matches, playing football and for lazing about in the house in. It's a bastard when I'm at my dads as he has a leather couch and you can just hear it peel away from it when I get up or sit forward.

Guest BooBoo

On the players at least, it looks a nice tailored fit. I can't stand the baggy shirts we've had- the shirt we wore in the 4-1 mackem game was particularly loose fitting.

Think that's exactly what it is