Eintracht Frankfurt 0-0 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Guest dasflenst

Big shout out for the lads who were still in O'Reilly's with me (mainly the Danish guys) all day and night Friday, still singing, still drinking.  The locals found it hilarious.  Great but expensive few days!   

Big shout out for the lads who were still in O'Reilly's with me (mainly the Danish guys) all day and night Friday, still singing, still drinking.  The locals found it hilarious.  Great but expensive few days!   

Yeah, spent about 400 euros on food and beers  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest dasflenst

Getting baptised with Brown Ale was pretty funny, although my head was a bit sticky after!  Michael - only just recovering now!! 

it was hilarious with the lads going to the toilet when the door was shut? anyone see that?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEY!!!

ITS SHUT AND YOU KNOW IT IS, ITS SHUT AND YOU KNOW IT IS!

There was such a sense of disappointment when someone went through and it was open.

Marko- my mate was the one who caught the 'faller', or at least slowed his progress to the floor.

O'Reilly's shut at 4.30am on Friday/Saturday. We need more pubs like that. Just not as pricey.

The final pub we were in after O'Reillys kicked us out about 5:45 on thursday - the danish mags were in there still drinking along with some geordie who stood next to us singing menicingly "We are eeevvviiillllll" on his own over and over again.  If the pubs over here stayed open like that I think I'd end up deed.

German bandits are fucking shite by the way!

Guest dasflenst

I agree.  I've never drank so much in ages, just about recovering now - think I'm getting old.  I also think our endless renditions of "do the Ameobi" in O'Reilly's scared the shit out of a couple of American tourists.   

I agree.  I've never drank so much in ages, just about recovering now - think I'm getting old.  I also think our endless renditions of "do the Ameobi" in O'Reilly's scared the shit out of a couple of American tourists.   

Haha those american chicks were so stupid.

I have a picture of them  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9002/dsc00013qm3.jpg

I agree. I've never drank so much in ages, just about recovering now - think I'm getting old. I also think our endless renditions of "do the Ameobi" in O'Reilly's scared the shit out of a couple of American tourists.

I have a picture of them bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

a casual grope while the ginger is having a shit? you cheeky bugger ;)

I agree. I've never drank so much in ages, just about recovering now - think I'm getting old. I also think our endless renditions of "do the Ameobi" in O'Reilly's scared the shit out of a couple of American tourists.

I have a picture of them bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

a casual grope while the ginger is having a shit? you cheeky bugger ;)

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

I'll have a look at the prices in O'Reillys when I have to pass Frankfurt the next time. I am pretty sure they raised beer prices by something like 1 Euro for this special occasion...

3,25 euros for 1 Heineken ain't that bad, we pay about 6 euros in Denmark.

I'll have a look at the prices in O'Reillys when I have to pass Frankfurt the next time. I am pretty sure they raised beer prices by something like 1 Euro for this special occasion...

4,70 Euro for a pint of Guiness was ridiculous. They normally charge something like 3,50-4,00 Euro in Irish Pubs in Jormany.

4,70 Euro for a pint of Guiness was ridiculous. They normally charge something like 3,50-4,00 Euro in Irish Pubs in Jormany.

Hmm okay, didn't knew that, cheap for us danes anyway, so we won't complain  bluebiggrin.gif

Hehe that O'Brien song, "Who put the ball in the Mackems net, O'Brien O'Brien" We sang that on friday, so when we arrived to the airport in Frankfurt early saturday morning, one of our guys went to the information, and told them he was looking for his 2 sons O'Brine, the lady in the information asked what O'Brien and our lad just said "any O'Brien"

So 2 minutes later they said in the airport speaker that they were looking for Any O'Brien and that they/he should go to the information, pretty fucked up, but we had a good laugh  blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif

Guest newcastle4life

First-half diagnosis?

Battled but no creativity

Second-half diagnosis?

same as first half really

Full-time diagnosis?

not great to watch but good result for the team sent out

Star man for United?

Taylor

Worst United player?

Lugue

Opposition comment?

looked okay cant hit the target though and decent fans must be good at home

Toon-pros?

clean sheet

point

top of the table

Toon-cons?

Hardly any attack

Give Frankfurt to many chances

Post-match feelings?

happy with the spirit and relieved about getting a hard point and topping the table know one to the knock out stages

Guest thefrankfurter

Arite guys, I have just signed up to the forum, it was me and my little bro who were dancin on that long bar thing the night before the match!

It was him who fell off, his arm is all buggered but he is ok, excellent night tho!?!

We were also in on the match day standing round the corner near the Danish lads, someone will have seen us my bro had a jester type hat on??

Arite guys, I have just signed up to the forum, it was me and my little bro who were dancin on that long bar thing the night before the match!

It was him who fell off, his arm is all buggered but he is ok, excellent night tho!?!

We were also in on the match day standing round the corner near the Danish lads, someone will have seen us my bro had a jester type hat on??

Maybe they were trying to ignore you?  :winking: :)

(sorry mate, can't stand that look)