Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

What is the point of the "he was OK at times.. but not good enough overall" vs. "He was crap" argument?

Either way not good enough for next season, personally would rather have someone else.. hes been here long enough and he has not performed at the level expected at anywhere near consistently.

What is the point of the "he was OK at times.. but not good enough overall" vs. "He was crap" argument?

Either way not good enough for next season, personally would rather have someone else.. hes been here long enough and he has not performed at the level expected at anywhere near a consistently.

Even in midfield he was a failure in the championshit. Played there in the first two games of the season (which we lost) before Rafa saw sense. I know Colback gets pelters on here but he was not as bad as Anita imo.

Either way not good enough for next season, personally would rather have someone else.. hes been here long enough and he has not performed at the level expected at anywhere near a consistently.

Even in midfield he was a failure in the championshit. Played there in the first two games of the season (which we lost) before Rafa saw sense. I know Colback gets pelters on here but he was not as bad as Anita imo.

Nope, he played wide right at Fulham like.

Guest neesy111

Rafa was drunk vs Fulham and Huddersfield, that's the best I can say what happened.

Mind, Anita was better at RB than I ever seen Jaanmatt in that position.

Guest neesy111

In fact one of our best chances was an Anita cross form the left to Ritchie who should have scored.

Start of the 2nd half vs Huddersfield?

In fact one of our best chances was an Anita cross form the left to Ritchie who should have scored.

Second half against Fulham.

Guest neesy111

Second half against Fulham.

Hmm, I now remember Ritchie missing lots of chances now.  Missed an absolute sitter against Huddersfield after coming on.

Ritchie played the whole first half on the left. His first touch from a cross field ball to the left was sublime and I'm pretty sure he put in the cross from the left which we should have had a penalty for.

This even says at 46 minutes that Ritchie has moved to the right for the 2nd half http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/36922286

We played better with him on the right in the second half

Guest neesy111

Had a shot on his left about 10 yards out and put it straight at the keeper from an Anita cross / pass from the left flank.

Aye, I know which one is this.  Actually was a good save tbh.