Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

de jong up top, remy and gouff either side with anita, sissoko and tiote as the midfield 3

would appear to be the logical plan a to get us limping to the end of the season

Need more guile in the middle.

No, need SOME guile in the middle because that offers none at all.

yeah i'd like to think a less coawrdly manager would play HBA instead of gouff/remy at home and start with the more hard-working wide forwards away from home 'til we need ben arfa, as seems to be his only plan

i don't think it'll be shite, i just don't think it'll be particularly great without a decent ACM

a lot might depend on what de jong can do on his own and how he links with remy i guess, well no "might" about it

what's with the fucking crying about a loan deal as well?  they might want to look at the lad for a few months as he didn't have a great time in germany before spaffing 10m on him

if they're not 100% sure and he's better than shola (:yao:) then what's the fucking problem?

From the very little I've seen of De Jong he seems to be much more of an out and out striker than Remy, it would make sense to have him as the figure head with Remy and another either side.

Guest bimpy474

Thought this one would go through still but Cabaye will still need to be replaced and he won't be.

And that'll be used as a good thing, we have De Jong lalalalalala f*** off. We need to replace Cabaye now.

:lol:

Was only this morning that lalalalala was being said but for excuses for no signings. We get one in and the lalalala is still coming out to play. If we sign a midfielder will it be....lalalalala offer for Cabaye too good to repalce, f*** off Pardew :lol:

You're a moron.

Just no need for the f*** off. We've just signed De Jong, you should be happy and hoping we can get a deal done for a Cabaye replacement. Not doom and gloom making up excuses Pardew will be saying and just saying f*** off.

I don't even mind if get Cabella in the summer rather than now. Don't think it's that much of a big deal that we have to recruit now if we've lined him up for the summer.

But you haven't tracked the conversation back far enough.

If we dont sign a midfielder, without a doubt Pardew will try to spin it that it's a good thing we got De Jong in. Despite the fact we needed a striker in the summer and are now desperate for a midfielder. Hence the f*** off if Pardew tries to pull the wool over our eyes.

If you spent less time defending the t*** you might see through clearer eyes.

It's not his fault though. What do you want him to do, travel around and just place bids and sign players himself? He tells you enough times what we need till he realises he's not getting anybody so then has to say our squad is well enough equipped. Can't blame Pardew for lack of signings. Then he can't come out and say well don't blame me, Ashley didn't listen to us in terms of the players we need, blame him.

When he does give an excuse, i direct my anger straight towards Ashley as i know Pardew can't help the fact he's being fucked over and has to cover up for him. Then people will say have some dignity and resign but why do such a thing when it's the best job he’ll ever get even if his boss is a cunt.

That's the difference between you and many on here. I believe Pardew is just a big a cunt as Ashley and knows full well what's going on. And agrees with it. 'lets win for Mike', 'Mike gets undeserved stick'. And countless other insulting stuff about a bloke who has treated us like absolute dirt.

Yet you think he's an innocent party.

Guest Roger Kint

Imagine if De Jong can't get a start for us :lol:

What an absolute sh*te house that would make Kinnear look. Not that he gives a f**k i suppose....

Carr recommended him so why would it be JFK to blame if he wasnt good enough?

Guest bimpy474

What an absolute sh*te house that would make Kinnear look. Not that he gives a f**k i suppose....

And we tried to sign him well before JFK returned.

I believe Pardew is just a big a cunt as Ashley and knows full well what's going on. And agrees with it. 'lets win for Mike', 'Mike gets undeserved stick'. And countless other insulting stuff about a bloke who has treated us like absolute dirt.

Yet you think he's an innocent party.

Well either way it's just a matter of opinion, yours is fair enough. Personally I just think Pardew has found an excellent job and is prepared to put up with some bollocks to keep it. I'm sure he'd love to keep as many good players as possible. But I can't say for sure, it's just my opinion.

Guest bimpy474

what's with the fucking crying about a loan deal as well?  they might want to look at the lad for a few months as he didn't have a great time in germany before spaffing 10m on him

if they're not 100% sure and he's better than shola (:yao:) then what's the fucking problem?

Dont mind the loan, it is better to have look first. It's the midfielder we now need that rankles. We now have zilch creativity now Cabaye's gone.

I was imaganing the possible scenario that if all we did to placate the mood surrounding the Cabaya sale was loan an forward who's been out of form for 18 months and that, said forward couldn't even get into our team. It would almost be like we weakened the team.

I'm cool with Ben Arfa/Marveaux stepping up in the pecking order now Cabaye has gone, two creative players to last us till the summer there if need be. I don't want Ben Arfa in the 10 role but i'd still probably go with him over Sissoko and change it around if it doesn't work.

Dont mind the loan, it is better to have look first. It's the midfielder we now need that rankles. We now have zilch creativity now Cabaye's gone.

it's not new though is it bimpy?  we know the way this will go, they might well legitimately bid for a replacement to come in now but unless someone accepts our lowball offer then they'll walk away and wait

not saying it's right, it's just what they'll do

best thing for us would be them loaning a decent replacement like holtby with a view to buy, if they can't get their target(s)

Them comments were bang out of order and i said that at the time. Pardew can't be blamed for lack of signings though or a sale near deadline today. I don't know what you expect him to say?

I suppose he could grow a pair of b0ll0x and actually want to manage a team that had minimal sporting aspirations. He wouldn't have to say anything, the silence could at least be interpreted as displeasure. Listening to him finger Mashley's ringpiece grates on me though.

de jong up top, remy and gouff either side with anita, sissoko and tiote as the midfield 3

would appear to be the logical plan a to get us limping to the end of the season

Need more guile in the middle.

No, need SOME guile in the middle because that offers none at all.

Did you just want to disagree with me? Serious question.

Guest Roger Kint

I was imaganing the possible scenario that if all we did to placate the mood surrounding the Cabaya sale was loan an forward who's been out of form for 18 months and that, said forward couldn't even get into our team. It would almost be like we weakened the team.

Should have just said that instead of making it an anti JFK post :lol:

Should have just said that instead of making it an anti JFK post :lol:

I'm too mad!!!!! :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Any clues to this deal ? loan or permanent

Loan with option to buy it seems, dunno how concrete that is yet.

So come the simmer he could still fk us off

Just got to make sure we keep him hot

Them comments were bang out of order and i said that at the time. Pardew can't be blamed for lack of signings though or a sale near deadline today. I don't know what you expect him to say?

I suppose he could grow a pair of b0ll0x and actually want to manage a team that had minimal sporting aspirations. He wouldn't have to say anything, the silence could at least be interpreted as displeasure. Listening to him finger Mashley's ringpiece grates on me though.

Silence :lol: No comment to any challenging question to why no permanent signings were made or no Cabaye replacement. That would probably anger people on here more no doubt. I honestly don't know what would make people happy other than a rant or dig at Ashley during a question.

what's with the f***ing crying about a loan deal as well?  they might want to look at the lad for a few months as he didn't have a great time in germany before spaffing 10m on him

if they're not 100% sure and he's better than shola (:yao:) then what's the f***ing problem?

I prefer this loan to say, for example, we got Zaha on loan where we know there's no chance we'd make it permanent in the summer.

Guest bimpy474

it's not new though is it bimpy?  we know the way this will go, they might well legitimately bid for a replacement to come in now but unless someone accepts our lowball offer then they'll walk away and wait

not saying it's right, it's just what they'll do

best thing for us would be them loaning a decent replacement like holtby with a view to buy, if they can't get their target(s)

Definitely go for Holtby, i like loans if it is to look at a player with a view to buying.