The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Sadly not as much going on as first expected. Couple of games kicking off in half an hour. Santos look good to win perhaps.

Actually been a big game just finishing now. Fluminese were 9 points ahead but Atletico Miniero have scored in the last minute to make it 3-2 and will knock it down to 6.

Santos look good to win perhaps.

:lol:

honestly man. ponte preta have fucked me over so  many times its just not worth including them on any bets

Oh fuck it's them again. :lol: We were talking about this the other night. My bad.

It's alright, Neymar will twat a couple in.

chucked a 10a on At. madrid at 11/10...basically cos i'm p*ssed :lol: not much but gotta love falcao

Saw Falcao at 4/6 to score anytime. Laughed at how bad the value was.

Betting. :yao:

Was 9-2 for next goal scorer in-play last night.

Mad odds.

1860 Munich/Bari double. £20.

1860 Munich with 10 points from 12 at home, scoring 9, conceding 1. Aue have lost all 4 away games, scoring 1, conceding 9.

Bari have won all 4 of their home games. Brescia have picked up 2 points from 5 away games.

Nothing can go wrong, right? :lol:

Been a much better couple of weeks on the betting front than usual. Was about £80 (fair bit for me) up a couple of weekends ago, broke even-ish on internationals, and then been £70 up from the past couple of days through a couple of £30-£40 profits. Obviously lost a couple of bets in that time but if I can consistently repeat that sort of form then happy fucking days. I know it's not much compared to some of the ridiculous returns I see in this thread but it's been a nice little bit of extra money recently, long may it continue.

Now I've kid myself I'm alright at this betting lark, prepare for remarkable Aue and Brescia wins tonight.

And yes i did bet against Brescia :lol:

Well you'd have thought Brescia with no away wins and Bari with a 100% home record would be a sign. A sign that the complete opposite to what you'd expect was going to happen. :lol:

At least Bari have shown some attacking intent in what is a more even matchup on paper, 1860 Munich deserve abuse for their first half showing.

Bari equalise, but frankly they've played alright, it's not them I've issue with. 1860 Munich have honestly been disgraceful.

I'll repeat. 3rd bottom lost-all-their-away-games Aue at 5th place 10-points-from-4-home-games 1860 Munich and Aue look far superior. David, or someone German, explain? Fucking Germans.

I can only assume they're called 1860 Munich because that's what year their brand of football is based on. I'd be embarrassed if my 5 a side team was playing some of that crap. They could at least attempt to pass it to their own players. They "aue" their fans refunds after that smorgasbord of shit.

Oh, and 6 substitutions, plenty of time wasting and it's 2 minutes added time? Fucking Germany, man.

Oh, and 6 substitutions, plenty of time wasting and it's 2 minutes added time? Fucking Germany, man.

The reason I hate the Bundesliga.

The PL has their Fergie time, yes, but at least there's added time in every game that's worth of getting calles "added time".

It's 1 or 2 minutes in Germany no matter of how much time wasting there was.

No way there could be something like 7 minutes or so.