The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

If anyone had Derby. :lol: :lol:

Over 9.5 :smug:

Smart bet.

Actually had a 6 fold, £3 would've returned £100. Only Chesterfield let me down I thought, but had Derby too so slightly less annoyed. 5-5 ffs. :lol:

Not sure if a giggs.

But Newcastle will no longer have ladbrokes shops at the ground, been taken over by another firm. Fairly big catch though....if your bet wins, you can't collect it after the match in cash, you need to wait till the next home game to collect. If you do want to collect after the match only a cheque can be sent out. What a load of shite that is.

Imagine if Cisse scores first with a queue of people filling out their addresses after the full time whistle. Epic fail.  :facepalm:

Not sure if a giggs.

But Newcastle will no longer have ladbrokes shops at the ground, been taken over by another firm. Fairly big catch though....if your bet wins, you can't collect it after the match in cash, you need to wait till the next home game to collect. If you do want to collect after the match only a cheque can be sent out. What a load of shite that is.

Imagine if Cisse scores first with a queue of people filling out their addresses after the full time whistle. Epic fail.  :facepalm:

Doesn't apply to most of us here then. No worries.

Not sure if a giggs.

:serious:

In an age where you can place the same bet on the comfort of your phone or computer before you leave the house for the match, and have the winnings sat there straight after with no effort needed from yourself, how the fuck do they think that's going to go down? :lol: That's terrible service for this day and age.

Some indian fIrm have bought out Ladbrokes at the match, forgotten the name Bet Butler i think they are now called. My mate works in ladbrokes saying how they aren't running it anymore but apparently some staff have agreed contracts to still attend and work the matches.

Disgrace like. I'll be very suprised if this doesn't all go tits up and a few games in to the season start paying out as normal. Either that or they offer double odds  :lol:

Some indian fIrm have bought out Ladbrokes at the match, forgotten the name Bet Butler i think they are now called. My mate works in ladbrokes saying how they aren't running it anymore but apparently some staff have agreed contracts to still attend and work the matches.

Disgrace like. I'll be very suprised if this doesn't all go tits up and a few games in to the season start paying out as normal. Either that or they offer double odds  :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking. It's going to have to be some ridiculous odds to entice people to such a payout situation.

Never understood people who bet inside the ground anyway, always seems like such a hassle, there's more than plenty bookies just outside the ground which are much easier. Although at least with Ladbrokes you didn't have to hang around after the match, you could just pick it up from one of their shops later.

Never understood people who bet inside the ground anyway, always seems like such a hassle, there's more than plenty bookies just outside the ground which are much easier. Although at least with Ladbrokes you didn't have to hang around after the match, you could just pick it up from one of their shops later.

I know, I can never be arsed.

Half time bets is what i usually do. When the first goalscorer goes down, go chasing at half time, it's a familiar occurrence with me  :lol:

Just stuck £10 EW on Cisse top scorer, don't think he will come out as number one, but I reckon he should rather comfortably make the top 4 so worth a punt. Will probably be my only ante-post bet for the season. Also think I'll have a -1 double on Chelsea and City for this weekend.