The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Probably worth mentioning I, for some strange reason, went to see my new local team Partick Thistle host Dunfermline in a top of the first division clash. Won 5-1 :lol: was a class day out. Ross Forbes (ex-Motherwell) scored an utter peach. Decent attendance too (5,000ish) which is impressive for an area like Maryhill.

Maybe there is hope for Scottish Football.

Cronaldo taken off, surprising.

Maybe that eye thing is worse than it looks. Hope he isn't looking at a few weeks out.

I know you don't want to be too cynical, but surely you are?

He's probably having it stitched/glued. The swelling looked pretty bad over both eyes.

Probably worth mentioning I, for some strange reason, went to see my new local team Partick Thistle host Dunfermline in a top of the first division clash. Won 5-1 :lol: was a class day out. Ross Forbes (ex-Motherwell) scored an utter peach. Decent attendance too (5,000ish) which is impressive for an area like Maryhill.

:lol:

:lol:

Are you at Glasgow Uni Taylor? I used to live right next to Firhill as well.